Myname133 Posted June 21 Posted June 21 I always wanted a game like Starfield that will let me conquer land and woman 🙂. now i want to add some spice to the game. I want to build a harem of beautiful woman and put them at my lands (outpost) that i conquered and have the option to have sex with them whenever i want to. please recommend me mods that have: Sex animations. Flirty/Couple Dialogue. Make female NPCs stay where i put them (if there is a way to marry them too so even better). Curvy Body for the Female characters. Sexy Clothing. More Beautiful Faces for the Female characters. and if you have more mods you wanna recommend, by all mean do!
shadow2k Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Right now I think Snu Snu is pretty much the only option for sex stuff. https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/13329
AceofWind Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) Last I checked there's currently 4 options right now: SnuSnuField, Gergel Ebanex, NAF Seduce, and NAF Surrender. Gergel Ebanex has made the most amount of progress so far as it has over a thousand animations and supports furniture sex, and it supports setting up scenes between NPCs instead of involving the player. SnuSnuField is currently the only one with romantic animations like kissing, hugging and holding hands, and NAF Seduce and Surrender are currently the only ones that have a climax ending, and the latter is the only one of the four with an aggression focus. I myself use both SnuSnuField and Gergel Ebanex Edited September 10 by AceofWind 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now