IBAGadget Posted May 30 Posted May 30 Does anyone still have a copy of Blazord's "Abandoned in Space" main menu replacer mod they'd be willing to share? I foolishly deleted it at one point and now it is gone from Nexus - even Wayback machine can't help
IBAGadget Posted June 23 Author Posted June 23 4 hours ago, userwerty said: is Blazord active on any other websites ? I have actually contacted him directly, but have gotten no reply
Bluegunk Posted Tuesday at 12:15 PM Posted Tuesday at 12:15 PM (edited) Sorry to drop in so late - just saw this conversation. Is that the Dreaming Star Abandoned in Space start? Let me know. I have this - if it is the correct one. Video and loading screens. Edited Tuesday at 12:16 PM by Bluegunk
IBAGadget Posted Tuesday at 01:09 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 01:09 PM if it's the nsfw one that you have, then yes, that is the one I'm looking for
Bluegunk Posted Tuesday at 04:29 PM Posted Tuesday at 04:29 PM OK I've wrapped what I have up for you.  https://limewire.com/d/dGbkR#7isMFasEf9  it's just over a GB. Do double check with anti-virus before unpacking, just in case!  The author is still going on Nexus:  https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/616?tab=description   Hope that's what you wanted. 1
IBAGadget Posted Tuesday at 09:49 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 09:49 PM That's exactly what I was looking for. thank you very much, I really appreciate it. 1
Bluegunk Posted Wednesday at 12:58 AM Posted Wednesday at 12:58 AM Glad to help. Sorry I didn't see your request earlier!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now