Harem ( follower mod link collection )

Inferno0214

Around 7-8 months ago I started working on a big project but it was too much for me to handle and I just couldnt do it :( It would allow SexLab players to have all kinds of girls in one place. Since thats not going to haepen I am back to my old plan to use follower mods and just get them to wherever I live and in a way thats better, I can build my own town ( tundradefense + HCAD + Dynamic Things ) wherever I want and move in my followers to create a harem.

What I am looking for is a follower collection! I am only looking for detailed followers, custom voice is not a must but it is allways a plus! I started collecting some interesting samples for more exotic followers. Post only standalone followers!

I will add any follower mod to this topic if you post them. ( if possible post some pictures and links to original download ( if it can not be linked then use letmegooglethatforyou link ) )

Dwarven Doll Followers

61410619.jpg

Euka Follower

ray8kl.jpg

Lofen the Stout

50272-3-1390542576.jpg

Siamese Female Khajiit Follower

44818-2-1382090377.jpg

Lusty - An Argonian Maid Follower

40740-1-1377056564.jpg

Will post a lot more later now I have to go...

Archived