Mristress69 Posted May 19 Posted May 19 (edited) There's a lot of good MxM animations with anal , blowjobs etc. but I think there should be more variety. Also penises and strap-ons !! Need more lol  Penises / Strap-on body type problems : Many dicks when placed on males with a feminine body will have several issues . I discovered that some shirts will fix this . There can be a large gap between the dick and the body , texture overlay glitching in the stomach and back. I did find one set of penises that works better but they look kind of . . .meh ? Male sim with fem frame = similar strap-on issues , have to wear the right tops to fix it .  MORE Strap-on options : LOVE to have a strap-on that you can adjust the length / girth / add or remove balls and change the colors . I KNOW some people would LOVE some with knots or large bead style strap-on ( I did find one but it has a lot of clipping) , dragons (that's a thing right ?? ) . Some can look more external , some that go inside the pussy . Different strap-on strap designs / colors made with and without sexy panties . I got too many ideas lol .  EDIT Design Ideas : You can thank Pornhub for this and I'm sure a lot of people would like these. UNICORN strapons ( LOL didn't know that was a thing) , horse & knotted dragon ones (not sure how I feel about these but eeeh ppl like them) .  Animations : (Just in case) Pegging , Transboy / girl & Futa tops I do use gay animations . However, it'd be awesome to have some specifically for girls, futa ( with & without balls ) / transgirls , and males with a fem frame on top . A lot of stuff works fine , but every once in a while things look weird , hilarious and or painful .  Example 1 : Climax animations . If a girl / Transboy with a strap-on is on top and they cum that looks wrong . They should squirt , not ejaculate . Ejaculating would be fun for a magical strap-on however so . . . maybe both ??  E2 : Sometimes the breast go NUTS . Moving suuuuuper far away from their chest or going around so hard it looks like it'd hurt . For fem frame males , they can get the same breast issues as female fem frames . SOMETIMES the right shirt can reduce this .  E3 : Oral sex - Both gay and straight can look good , others not so much . Licking / grabbing balls that aren't there (Strap-on or Futa without balls ) . 69 , some animations might have the bottom grabbing balls and the top licking a pussy / sucking balls when they should be licking the anus or sucking on a dick . (I have not tested this on Lesbian animations , don't have a ton of those)  If someone does do this , the best set up would be this . M/B x M . Gender role = Male / both , sexual role = Top / Dynamic ( 3/4somes etc. ) . Setting it up as F/B x M would cause problems with the MANY MxM animations that look good . I know that Female + top = bottom , Male + bottom = Top for a lot of them ( and the girl / femboy is suppose to be on TOP lol )  If nobody does this , I'd kind of like to try to one day . . . wait and see .  PS : If someone adds custom voices to animations , be awesome to create a second set with sims voices . Some animations that I LOVE visually have some real voices that I DON'T LIKE !! LOL  EDIT - Animations for Thruples : More thruple story telling animations !! 3 sims cuddling / sleeping in bed , hanging out on the couch / floor / kitchen table . Arguments , comforting each other , kissing , teasing etc.  Edited July 8 by Mristress69 Got ideas 2
SAFMeiko Posted May 21 Posted May 21 (edited) That's a good idea, but there's a limit to how fast people can model (I'm practically unemployed, but sometimes I'm busy with work requests 😂), so it's better to try making it yourself. You can create all sorts of things in Blender, earn a little money, and it will be useful in the future. (For example, Noir was a Ripper at first, but now I can do all sorts of adjustments beautifully on my own.) Edited May 21 by SAFMeiko 1
Mristress69 Posted May 24 Author Posted May 24 On 5/21/2026 at 12:07 PM, SAFMeiko said: That's a good idea, but there's a limit to how fast people can model (I'm practically unemployed, but sometimes I'm busy with work requests 😂), so it's better to try making it yourself. You can create all sorts of things in Blender, earn a little money, and it will be useful in the future. (For example, Noir was a Ripper at first, but now I can do all sorts of adjustments beautifully on my own.)  I will to try but I'm afraid I might not be able to . So many other projects , health issues and work . Maybe I'll get lucky . Wait and see . * fingers crossed *
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now