StellarZephyr Posted May 10 Posted May 10 View File Lactation Breast Growth Thanks to the mod, if a pawn's breast is overflowing with milk (90%), it will grow a little. You can select the growth rate in the mod settings. I used to play with the RJW Milkable Colonists mod, but I found out that it doesn't work well in version 1.6. And the Human Cattle mod adds functionality that I don't need. That's why I decided to make a mod that adds just one feature with height. How fast does this happen? If the pawn stays at 90% occupancy for 24 hours, then the chest will increase on average in ~19 days. This works as a percentage, so the bigger the breast, the faster it can grow. This is my first mod, if you find any errors, please let me know. If you have any advice, I will be glad to listen. 1.5 - Various errors have been fixed. 1.4 -In the mod settings, you can now edit from what percentage of lactation the growth will begin. The default is 90%. -Bugs fixed. 1.3 -The growth threshold has been moved from 100% to 90%. -Breast growth errors have been corrected on other cells of the map. Errors related to milk quantity have been corrected. 1.2 -Bug fixed 1.1 -Adjusted the maximum size to match the RWJ -Added a mod icon (in downloads and mod settings) Submitter StellarZephyr Submitted 05/10/26 Category Rimworld Requirements RWJ Install Instructions Unpack the archive into the “Mods” 1
StellarZephyr Posted May 11 Author Posted May 11 2 hours ago, mr.zero0257 said: Работает ли эта функция с другим модом под названием Equal Milking? Yes. I was just checking with him.
ghostfalll Posted May 14 Posted May 14 Adding a derivative sub-mod to add link to biotech for genetics might be nice...
StellarZephyr Posted May 14 Author Posted May 14 18 minutes ago, ghostfalll said: Adding a derivative sub-mod to add link to biotech for genetics might be nice... I didn't get it a bit. Are you suggesting adding genes for Biotech?
ghostfalll Posted May 17 Posted May 17 On 5/14/2026 at 11:11 AM, StellarZephyr said: Are you suggesting adding genes for Biotech? yes, but not directly in the mod to reduce DLC dependency. Hence the reference to a derivative sub-mod, but you can implement however you please. Or not at all... you do you!
StellarZephyr Posted May 18 Author Posted May 18 19 hours ago, ghostfalll said: Да, но не напрямую в моде, чтобы снизить зависимость от дополнений. Отсюда и отсылка к производному подмоду, но вы можете реализовать его по своему усмотрению. Или вообще не делать этого... как хотите! What kind of genes, for example, do you imagine?
ghostfalll Posted May 18 Posted May 18 3 hours ago, StellarZephyr said: What kind of genes, for example, do you imagine? Dunno, prolly a few may only exist to bridge other RJW titty and milk mods, plus prolly at least one that controls the growth speed. Whether or not you want to integrate food consumption is up to you... Not saying it needs to be designed to fulfill the DLC's pokemon interpretation of "catching" the genes; just that since DLC exists, almost weirder it isn't already integrated.
StellarZephyr Posted May 19 Author Posted May 19 13 hours ago, ghostfalll said: Dunno, prolly a few may only exist to bridge other RJW titty and milk mods, plus prolly at least one that controls the growth speed. Whether or not you want to integrate food consumption is up to you... Not saying it needs to be designed to fulfill the DLC's pokemon interpretation of "catching" the genes; just that since DLC exists, almost weirder it isn't already integrated. From what I know, there is an "Equal Milking" mod. It has genes, such as constant lactation. I think it might help
ghostfalll Posted May 19 Posted May 19 9 hours ago, StellarZephyr said: From what I know, there is an "Equal Milking" mod. It has genes, such as constant lactation. I think it might help Yes, I know other mods exists, including ones that accomplish the same thing... that are all layered on top of a base game with multiple DLCs... which can lead to all sorts of weirdness. Hence why sometimes it is nice to have sub-mods integration to smooth play between mods instead of having to go back and load different mod lists between different runs. I just can't tell if this like at translation issue or something else. You could even still do it in the same mod, just generally neater from a coding aspect to allow integration via sub-mod.
t0r4k Posted July 14 Posted July 14 It seems that the bra size and max milk capacity isn't updating with the growth.
StellarZephyr Posted July 17 Author Posted July 17 (edited) On 7/14/2026 at 5:17 PM, t0r4k said: It seems that the bra size and max milk capacity isn't updating with the growth. Can I have more details? The amount of milk is growing by 100%, if there is a shortage, there will be no growth. What kind of breasts does your character have, is it out of fashion? Where is your character located? The more information there is, the more I'll understand if it's a mistake or not. If there is an error, then I can fix it using this information. Edited September 16 by StellarZephyr
t0r4k Posted July 17 Posted July 17 (edited) On 7/17/2026 at 2:49 PM, StellarZephyr said: Can I have more details? The amount of milk is growing by 100%, if there is a shortage, there will be no growth. What kind of breasts does your character have, is it out of fashion? Where is your character located? The more information there is, the more I'll understand if it's a mistake or not. If there is an error, then I can fix it using this information. The breast growth does occur when the lactation reaches 100% and visually they do grow correctly, but the headiff as a whole isn't properly updated. The underlined parts of headiffs below aren't updating(numbers aren't 100% accurate). They do not update even if I save game and try to reload. Start state: breasts(big) bra cup: F lactating (milk fullness:100%, milk x4.5) After some time: breasts(huge) bra cup: F lactating (milk fullness:100%, milk x4.5) For lactation i'm using equal milking, which is loaded before this mod. Using other mods which manipulate the breast size like breast enlargement serum from licentia serums, updates all values correctly. Edited July 20 by t0r4k more info
StellarZephyr Posted August 11 Author Posted August 11 (edited) On 7/17/2026 at 7:48 PM, t0r4k said: The breast growth does occur when the lactation reaches 100% and visually they do grow correctly, but the headiff as a whole isn't properly updated. The underlined parts of headiffs below aren't updating(numbers aren't 100% accurate). They do not update even if I save game and try to reload. Start state: breasts(big) bra cup: F lactating (milk fullness:100%, milk x4.5) After some time: breasts(huge) bra cup: F lactating (milk fullness:100%, milk x4.5) For lactation i'm using equal milking, which is loaded before this mod. Using other mods which manipulate the breast size like breast enlargement serum from licentia serums, updates all values correctly. Thank you very much, I’ve fixed the mod. Edited September 16 by StellarZephyr
Xelaria Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I'm on 1.3 and i seem to be having the same issues as described above. Here's a pawn that had the mod active for a while, and then after i try to look at (and edit, but without changing anything) the sizes using Character Editor In addition, it would be useful to have a "minimum growth amount", since I do not see any growth if the pawn has a flat chest.
ghostfalll Posted August 27 Posted August 27 On 8/25/2026 at 4:23 AM, Xelaria said: I'm on 1.3 Pretty sure you have already answered the question to your own problem...
Atsuman1 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 (edited) On 8/27/2026 at 11:10 PM, ghostfalll said: Pretty sure you have already answered the question to your own problem... Um I'm not sure if I'm right but isnt the mod version 1.3 I dont think he is saying he is on 1.3 rimworld Edited August 29 by Atsuman1
ghostfalll Posted August 31 Posted August 31 On 8/29/2026 at 3:32 AM, Atsuman1 said: Um I'm not sure if I'm right but isnt the mod version 1.3 I dont think he is saying he is on 1.3 rimworld Prolly, but if he stupid enough to ask it that way, he deserves a stupid response.
StellarZephyr Posted September 5 Author Posted September 5 (edited) On 8/25/2026 at 2:23 PM, Xelaria said: I'm on 1.3 and i seem to be having the same issues as described above. Here's a pawn that had the mod active for a while, and then after i try to look at (and edit, but without changing anything) the sizes using Character Editor It’s very strange, I checked it myself — it worked. I’ll look into it, thank you for the feedback. Edited September 16 by StellarZephyr
StellarZephyr Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 (edited) Fixed it, thanks Edited September 16 by StellarZephyr
t0r4k Posted September 11 Posted September 11 On 9/7/2026 at 7:49 PM, StellarZephyr said: Fixed it, thanks Unfortunately, the issue still persists.
StellarZephyr Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 (edited) On 9/11/2026 at 10:54 AM, t0r4k said: Unfortunately, the issue still persists. Under what conditions? In developer mode, errors appear in the logs? Personally, it works in my tests without a large collection of mods. Edited September 16 by StellarZephyr
StellarZephyr Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 On 11.09.2026 at 10:54, t0r4k said: К сожалению, проблема все еще не решена. The mod has settings; you can enable a 50% increase and enable the mod’s logging. Then, when developer mode is enabled, the logs will show whether there was an increase or not. You may have a slight increase. Example in the screenshot. I’m also sending you a separate archive with the mod; please check how it works for you. Lactation Breast Growth_test.rar 1
t0r4k Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 15 hours ago, StellarZephyr said: The mod has settings; you can enable a 50% increase and enable the mod’s logging. Then, when developer mode is enabled, the logs will show whether there was an increase or not. You may have a slight increase. Example in the screenshot. I’m also sending you a separate archive with the mod; please check how it works for you. Lactation Breast Growth_test.rar 342.11 kB · 0 downloads This test version fixed the milk capacity and cup size not updating issue. Thx a lot The 1.4 version never threw any errors in debug log. The logs has also shown the increase happening. Visually it also worked. But milk capacity never updated. Edited September 15 by t0r4k 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now