SonicModLover Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago idk what but someones gotta do something with this lol 2
Dovahshling12 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 1 hour ago, lightingfist said: I'm a real indecisive person since this always takes me a bit before deciding lol Personally I like A for wallpaper and loading screens vibe But i need the see the course especially when i look away for a second while the race is loading. So I gonna say B is my pick. Wait did you mean A for seeing the course?
handsomejack3398 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 6 hours ago, Dovahshling12 said: quick question which one do yall like more? cuz I can't choose A Reveal hidden contents or B Reveal hidden contents I like B best
Blueballedbowtie Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 6 hours ago, Dovahshling12 said: quick question which one do yall like more? cuz I can't choose A Hide contents or B Hide contents A
asdf732 Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 6 hours ago, Dovahshling12 said: quick question which one do yall like more? cuz I can't choose A Reveal hidden contents or B Reveal hidden contents A is a better pick for the mod, but B would do numbers on art sites lol. I kinda love both of them, but if it's for the mod, then A. 1
lightingfist Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 3 hours ago, Dovahshling12 said: Wait did you mean A for seeing the course? Yeah my bad, i got confuse. Honesty don't mind either of them. Put me down for A. 1
SonicModLover Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 10 hours ago, Dovahshling12 said: quick question which one do yall like more? cuz I can't choose A Reveal hidden contents or B Reveal hidden contents I'd say A is best
ClosetOfDoom Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 5 hours ago, SonicModLover said: idk what but someones gotta do something with this lol Not me, unfortunately. I prefer to include nudity for all the stuff I do. 1
GuyIncognito383 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 19 hours ago, Dovahshling12 said: quick question which one do yall like more? cuz I can't choose A Reveal hidden contents or B Reveal hidden contents If it's gonna be modded into the game I like the actual course being in the background as opposed to a more abstract background, so A. Good art either way, Surge is showing off~
ScoutTheSaneless Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago On 9/26/2026 at 12:08 AM, Dovahshling12 said: Heyoo, Katara is ready for release, got this out of the way while I work on the other project. Reveal hidden contents yo, you cooked! i could be wrong, but it doesn't look all too much different from the default. though again, i may be tripping, lol. would love to see more CrossTalk renders that mimic the characters' official poses or the ones from the CrossTalk renders mod on GB :3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now