SSBBW Body with bodyslide support?

LordBBW

From all the bbw bodies they have out there i have yet to see an SSBBW body, much like this one here or this one here. Bodyslide ++ is a wonderful tool and would feel right at home with a body like this, to push the envelope, the body can include thigh physics and fat roll physics as well as the obvious breast, butt and belly ones. Can anyone see this as a potential body type for skyrim?

To my knowledge, butt, breast, and belly physics are usable because of extra bones that have been placed in the skeleton to manipulate those areas. If thigh physics were to come into existence, I think you'd need a skeleton with extra thigh bones, probably in the femur area. That might eventually happen--though I can't say when.

Like i am very confident that all of this can be done, its simply a matter of time, though if more SSBBW bodies were in demand it would happen sooner than later. I realize that its an ambitious idea due to the physics of the fat involved.

Archived