Completely naked perk tree

LordBBW

With my new female body, I just wanted to know if I could play the game completely naked without ever putting on a set of armor and still survive enemy attacks. I was curious to see if a nudist perk tree is out there.

With my new female body, I just wanted to know if I could play the game completely naked without ever putting on a set of armor and still survive enemy attacks. I was curious to see if a nudist perk tree is out there.

I always play Skyrim completely naked, with various global mods  :shy:  What's the problem? Just kill the enemy before he hits you.

You don't really need any mods to play the game naked or with clothes (not armor) and not die, after all Mages wear *clothes* which provides 0 armor  :P All you have to do is get a mage armor spell like Oakflesh, stoneflesh, etc, and then train up your alteration. There is a perk in the alteration tree that makes it so you can go up to triple the efficiency of mage armor spells *if* not wearing any armor; you could be wearing a full set of tempered Dragonscale armor and still be safer being naked, with the right training.

Rouge characters don't need any armor at all. Use sneak and archery - it's excellent playstyle. As for melee, you can use the shield with blocking perks or the weapon in both hands (in this case you stagger the opponent and he can't attack). Just try, it's really very simple!

Archived