Threesomes and other bugs...

I believe I mentioned somewhere else that I had one of my characters using SexLab mods

She's a druid assassin... bows... arrows... daggers... animal transformations and poison etc...

But that's not important

The important thing is I've been encountering bugs and I know this thing is relatively new so...

First bug I found was CTD after sex scene when trying to save or load another cell. Did a little digging and turns out the "Toggle Free Camera" option is bugged and they're trying to fix it

The mods I'm using for this matter are:

-SexLab Romance

-SexLab Submit

-Radiant Prostitution

-Spouses Enhanced

So this gal is also a werewolf... married Aela n'stuff...

Invited Aela to cuddle a little bit and also spoke with Lydia (I'm using Beautiful Followers so these two look like goddesses)

Told Lydia she has been a good friend to Aela and her (cause it's true)... so If she'd like to join us

Told em both to follow and the dialogue option appeared.. not sure how though... sometimes it's there sometimes it's not

"I want you both right here"

Pop up message

"Use nearby bed?"

No matter choice nothing happens

I've no idea where to begin look for bugs

Any advice please?

Archived