[Req] - Female Mage Robes (images included)

MonkeyShoulder

I was just looking at some artists and came across Steve Argyle and his art is awesome.

In particular the two images below really stood out and I believe they would make the best looking mage robes for women to date.  There are two designs to the piece which work perfectly for a normal and skimpy version.

Liliana%20of%20the%20Veil.JPG

Liliana%20of%20the%20Veil%20Alternate.JP

and a link to the mans website itself because others might find some inspiration for their works: http://www.steveargyle.com/

Guest Ragna_Rok

ps: i have to admit, it really looks very nice :) ... but im too busy with other projects to go for it. right now its exams, and after that i wanted to spend a week at least on modding tons of gear and alternative weapons to support "beyond skyrim" ... i gotta pass on this one. maybe youre lucky though and another modder here realizes your request. good luck ;)

Archived