sadewffsd Posted July 13 Posted July 13 (edited) I don't like how unorganized these packs are 99% of the time, the newest yzhouk update is literally just repeated skins and dumbass preview videos to bloat the file size so I'm going to organize them and make a pack, do you guys prefer the models be organized via creator name, or the source/game/anime of where they come from Edited July 13 by sadewffsd 2
longcha龙茶 Posted July 13 Posted July 13 I'm Chinese, and let me explain the current situation of the YSM mod from my perspective. This year, the YSM mod has been criticized by some people because of the issue of charging for the models created by its creators. In addition, some high-quality creators have had their accounts banned both in China and elsewhere, making their mods unavailable for purchase. Some creators are still making mods, but the number of creators making R18 mods has decreased significantly this year.😅 1
ReiZiven Posted July 13 Posted July 13 On 7/11/2026 at 2:40 AM, sadewffsd said: heres a link for this pack https://pixeldrain.com/u/jkn8LKuV ty
ReiZiven Posted July 13 Posted July 13 4 hours ago, sadewffsd said: I don't like how unorganized these packs are 99% of the time, the newest yzhouk update is literally just repeated skins and dumbass preview videos to bloat the file size so I'm going to organize them and make a pack, do you guys prefer the models be organized via creator name, or the source/game/anime of where they come from yes please do that it would be so nice for the community. and i think anime/game is better
Devastatum Posted July 13 Posted July 13 7 hours ago, sadewffsd said: I don't like how unorganized these packs are 99% of the time, the newest yzhouk update is literally just repeated skins and dumbass preview videos to bloat the file size so I'm going to organize them and make a pack, do you guys prefer the models be organized via creator name, or the source/game/anime of where they come from Better be by author name cuz most of them are known
GOLDENGS Posted July 21 Posted July 21 https://pan.xunlei.com/s/VOu6YCc4k6frSt6Kl6pz63FtA1 code [bveg] new update
shioritenshi12 Posted July 22 Posted July 22 On 7/21/2026 at 9:14 AM, GOLDENGS said: https://pan.xunlei.com/s/VOu6YCc4k6frSt6Kl6pz63FtA1 code [bveg] new update How do I download xunlei links without an account? i dont have a chinese num 2
F8oftheBlood Posted August 1 Posted August 1 is there fully nsfw models of 嗯嗯owo's models? there is a post somewhere that mentions their models being available in NSFW form if you email your proof of purchase to the model creator, but i have not seen any of those variants.
ymtonadeshiko Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Can anyone share the updated columbina? https://app.yinliquan.app/posts/463442880997072a17265c65ef1ff3a0
Usakikuro Posted August 22 Author Posted August 22 https://yzhouk.com/archives/702 链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/18kjsJ7nSNCxJwIlUE4KdDQ?pwd=a8v4 提取码: a8v4 I think this is probably the latest update file. 1
Darioma Posted August 22 Posted August 22 3 hours ago, Usakikuro said: https://yzhouk.com/archives/702 链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/18kjsJ7nSNCxJwIlUE4KdDQ?pwd=a8v4 提取码: a8v4 I think this is probably the latest update file. can someone extract the files? i dont hv a baidui account :(((((
HimboBoi27 Posted August 22 Posted August 22 On 4/8/2026 at 6:38 AM, Usakikuro said: https://modrinth.com/mod/yes-steve-model You need to work with this mod. I combined it with Pokémon mods and others. what is the model used in the picture plz?
Usakikuro Posted August 23 Author Posted August 23 1 hour ago, HimboBoi27 said: what is the model used in the picture plz? https://app.unifans.io/posts/0662bcb33dfaf1f46954eef41e84f45f
ymtonadeshiko Posted August 26 Posted August 26 On 8/22/2026 at 12:24 AM, Usakikuro said: https://yzhouk.com/archives/702 链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/18kjsJ7nSNCxJwIlUE4KdDQ?pwd=a8v4 提取码: a8v4 I think this is probably the latest update file. Which model is that?
225824 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 On 8/26/2026 at 11:57 PM, ymtonadeshiko said: Which model is that? this model named 卡瑞娜 and this created by 邶幽妲 1
225824 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 On 8/22/2026 at 2:40 PM, Darioma said: can someone extract the files? i dont hv a baidui account :((((( if you want i can help you
Darioma Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I never thought I would ask but can someone help me, does anyone have at least a model of resident evil resident ¡? I don't care if is low res ¡¡I swear I haven't seen a single one!!
华qomoo Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 2026/9/1 at PM6点18分, 华qomoo said: 有人有 yzhouk.com 上最新的 YSM 型号吗? It seems that I really haven't seen it.
PornHub2 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 https://afdian.com/item/3cbc0b24302d11f1870b5254001e7c00 https://www.patreon.com/u94643123/posts/bluearchive-tian-155855521?source=storefront Does anyone have this model? I dont hv Baidu 🥀
ChaiGuan Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 2026/9/3 at AM10点47分, Darioma said: 我从没想过会问,但有人能帮帮我吗?有人至少有《生化危机》的生化危机模型吗?我不在乎分辨率低——我发誓我一个都没见过!! 朋友,这个帮不了你,目前来看没有人制作关于生化危机系列的YSM皮肤,你能想要获得这些皮肤只有两个办法,第一个方法是学习YSM皮肤的制作,既然没有人来制作,那就由自己来创造。第二个方法就是去bilibili寻找YSM作者定制一套皮肤,最近bilibili实行国际化,你们很方便就能找到YSM皮肤创作者。
ChaiGuan Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 2026/9/12 at PM12点04分, PornHub2 said: https://afdian.com/item/3cbc0b24302d11f1870b5254001e7c00 https://www.patreon.com/u94643123/posts/bluearchive-tian-155855521?source=storefront 有人用过这个型号吗?我不喜欢百度 🥀 英雄登场!你不需要解压,那只是一个伪装方便上传文件,只需要将后缀改为模型后缀即可 KEI.zip 3
mobomobo123 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 6/5/2026 at 2:28 AM, F8oftheBlood said: I am trying to find this model of Mami Tomoe (巴麻美). Does anyone have her? I cannot buy her because of regional limitations. Im surprised this was found this is such an old model with nudity hard to stumble upon these since that site filters out alot of what you can see 巴麻美1.0.rar 4
mobomobo123 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) I saw some people look for the nsfw version of this so ill provide this since it has become harder to obtain and because I'm not certain if the nsfw version of older models are still provided. This due to recent harassment and controversial events involving the mod and NSFW model creators, which has also unfortunately lead to a dramatic decrease of nsfw models creators and as well as existing ones going into deep hiding. been collecting models for years I know just about most R18 models (with the exception of ones locked in places I cant access and private ones) also there a site for downloading from baidu it pinned somewhere in the official mod discord server as for places like quark and such I suggest making a Wechat account and using that to log in into such cloud storages it can be a pain but it certainly possible without another person anyways here this model 霍尔海雅3合一3.1.0.rar Edited September 16 by mobomobo123 6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now