problem with aim animation

d4nt320

I have a problem went i hold my block or the attack button my pc keep moving him self to the right with no stop i am using a controller to play with the game i use the keyboard and all is ok but went i use the control and hold block or the attack button my pc start moving him self if i attack fast click the button to hit the enemy is ok is went i hold the button. here is my problem went i use my sword is ok because i not hold the button to attack but went i use my bow i need to hold the button to aim and there is the problem is went star moving him self. the controller is not the problem i use the control in other games and all is ok is went i play in the oblivion game. the first time went i install oblivion all was great but some problem with a mod make me delete the game so i uninstall and reinstall there is went the problem star i delete the mod went i uninstall the game. i always use the controller before i install oblivion for first time and keep using. the problem star went i uninstall the game and reinstall the game. this problem does not bother me but is annoying because i cant use my bow

here a video to show what i talking about

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5gtcuc9phc46fx/oblivion.wmv

Archived