just some interesting screens from shy

So after I had some time to mess around I checked out what ragindude was kind enough to upload.  I figured this body was what I had listed because of what I had read on tesnexus as a SPB tweaked body.  Though this is wrong.  Unless there's some other newer versions out there, if you just look at the nipples, there COMPLETELY different than SPB.  In fact the nipples look more like Manga body style.  So, I'm at a loss on this and guessing it is probably a custom body mesh and texture based on lightguts.  In case anyone is curious I posted a picture above.  Eh, back to mod hunting :D

No problem. By the way' date=' you forgot a quote-open tag. Just thought I should mention it.[/s']

Sorry for the quote. I've installed the mod and all works but i can see only 1 eye for every new races, is that normal?

No, that's not normal. Did you by chance pass by the dremora? Apparently that one has this effect.

If you want to get the actual set of eyes, you should use 'showracemenu' after getting to your chosen race. That should fix things.

Be sure to select the race you want first, because I personally found out (vanilla effect, by the way) that if you select a smaller or larger race first, and then switch, you're still as large as the original race.

Hope this helps.