Sky Stripper meshes permissions

lukeh

I'm looking to improve the greaves/leggings mod on nexus. For personal use I used for female meshes from Sky Stripper http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29643/? and I sent a pm to that author asking for permissions to publish such but he seems not checking nexus anymore. Does anyone know how can I contact him? maybe the meshes are not even created by him (no offense to anyone) so i need the original author.

On the other hand, anyone interested in splitting original meshes or making the ones from that mod BS2 compatible? That is not my expertise in modding but if someone helps with that I'd work on the other aspects of such a mod.

From what I can see a lot of people (mod users) have interest in this yet no modders. I respect everyone's preferences in what mods to make but still I'm puzzled how noone wants to take this or make it from start. The original author of Greaves Return proved it doable, he gave permissions to work from where he left as far as I know, BS2 and OutfitStudio is a huge help and because of them I'm considering working on this. Yet modeling is not my thing so if noone else takes this don't expect anything soon from me, I'm playing with nasty clipping and try to fix them only when I don't feel like doing something else.

Archived