FalloutModderHorny Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 1/26/2026 at 5:21 PM, dav42 said: Here should be a merged INI for Fusion Girl, using Attach & Bone Physics parameters from 3.1.2 FG. OCBP 3.4.191 INI for Fusion Girl.7z 2.96 kB · 133 downloads Can you please provide the same but for 1.11.221?
dav42 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, FalloutModderHorny said: Can you please provide the same but for 1.11.221? You can use the same INI.
Alexthemenace Posted September 18 Posted September 18 I`ve used your OBP all the time with the previous versions and having no issues. But now with the 3.5.240 version, some of the npc animation are twitching. When I`m deactivate the npc support via mcm for OBP, it stops and the npc animations are normal. I am using cbbe, HHS and the skeletal adjustments for cbbe. But with the old version for FO4 1.11.221 there were no problems like this.
Cealapa Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 2:46 PM, dav42 said: You can use the same INI. I have no jiggle for breast during AAF scenes. Only when running, walking, jumping or any other movement except sex scenes. Problem is for both player and female npc participants. I am on .240 capped at 60 fps, FG and I use your ocbp.ini. Is there any fix? LE: I even decreased stiffness and damping values but nothing happens. Edited September 23 by Cealapa
dav42 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 5 hours ago, Cealapa said: I have no jiggle for breast during AAF scenes. Only when running, walking, jumping or any other movement except sex scenes. Problem is for both player and female npc participants. I am on .240 capped at 60 fps, FG and I use your ocbp.ini. Is there any fix? LE: I even decreased stiffness and damping values but nothing happens. OCBP 2.2.5 behaves the same way as far as I have seen. I think it has to do with the game engine, my guess is because the entire calculation is based on relative position changes to calculate velocity during an animation there is no actual relative position change. I don't know if @0wizard knows already, but you would have to hook per frame and log the world transforms of the player during a scene to see if position changes. My guess is no. 1
Cealapa Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) 14 hours ago, dav42 said: OCBP 2.2.5 behaves the same way as far as I have seen. I think it has to do with the game engine, my guess is because the entire calculation is based on relative position changes to calculate velocity during an animation there is no actual relative position change. I don't know if @0wizard knows already, but you would have to hook per frame and log the world transforms of the player during a scene to see if position changes. My guess is no. Actually I have a slightly movement but much more less than I was on CBBE. It's barely visible and is less than regular movement like walking, running... I have two choices here: I'm getting used to the situation or I'm going back to CBBE. LE: I fix the problem using other mod. @0wizard' mod is excellent for CBBE but it's not working well with FG (for me at least) even having ocbp.ini for FG. Thanks to @judge007 I've found a mod which is working like a charm on FG. Edited September 24 by Cealapa
jbezorg Posted September 28 Posted September 28 cbp.dll for 1.11.240.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/108930?tab=files
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now