Male npc's all have Brown sporty underwear-How to remove?

All the males have brown sporty-type underwear on.  Even during sex scenes the penis shows through the underwear.  

What mod is adding this underwear, and can i remove it some how?  They are even partially visible with nude suit activated.

I am using Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion-2488-2-3-2, SOS, 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton, SDplus test 1, Devious Regulations v1-5, Devious Devices - Assets v2.6.2 (UNPB), DeviousDevicesm, Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life v1.2, AngrimApprentice v1 23, SexLab Aroused Animations v20140109, Captured Dreams v1.52, SexLab LoversComfort v20131230, SexLabRomance, xazPrisonOverhaul V024, ZazAnimationPack V0054, SexLab Aroused v20140122, SexLabFramework.v138, and a lot more that Do Not relate to underwear issue.

Yeah, you don't need (or should even want) both favored soul and SoS. Just ditch the FS nude model. Then figure out whether or not SoS is still working properly.

Well, when I deactivate Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion-2488-2-3-2, I get full SOS underwear (instead of partially covered) and no penis texture, just a light solid colored penis and testical.  My point is the underwear are still on when they should be naked.

I am using Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion-2488-2-3-2, SOS

Why are you using both? That underwear you are describing sounds like the sos undies.

Yes I looked into it after you mentioned SOS, and the undies are theirs.   There was a some debug information on their main page that I am going to try.  Thanks for the info!

Archived