Skyrim ONLY CTD with Sex Mods?

Scarlett

Sometimes you have to start a game, wait a while (maybe until it crashes), quit and start again a couple of times before it creates a log entry.

strangest thing is that it doesn't crash everytime at loading... i don't understand anything anymore. i just loaded into my save and loaded ok i saved again i left the game it crashed again and so on.... i'm sick of it. i run a legal steam version of skyrim and before i got money to buy it on steam (please don't kill me) i had an illegal version of skyrim and it never happened to crash at load, maybe just infinite loading screen but it never crashed at loading and i had same mods as in that list but they were older versions back then. maybe this is caused by some updates of some mods but i can't identify which one of the mods is causing these stupid crashes.

Archived