/Idea/-Male horny idle, femboy body

whitear

I dont know if i put this topic in the right place but anyway, sory if i didnt.

Male horny idles, i have seen a bunch of them for female characters so i guess it wouldnt be much of a problem to make one for males.

For example one where character grabs its crouch or rubs him self down there as if he was trying to masturbate over his pants or armor, things like that.

And another one, femboy body, as i have seen a lot of shemale-futa female bodies i guess this too should be possible.

The idea would be to make a unique rase that counts as a male, has a female body without boobs and female or male-feminized face.

With dick and balls of course.

Is this possible and if so will anyone ever make something like this.

Yes there is one for Oblivion and someone did made a femboy body but it is too rough and i think its a replacer and what im interested in is more of a femboy playable race, and second more important thing are male horny idles, i dont think i have ever seen any of them.

Anyway, many thanks for the reply.

Archived