Jump to content

Procedural Penis Animations/Collision [Beta]


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, OnionHeart said:

Unfortunately, pressing enter doesn't change anything either. It's possible that maybe I'm just looking at the debug targets incorrectly. I don't know.

Well, in the picture you're interacting with a collision sphere but you don't need bones or collision spheres on to move the entry and other points.

 

Try turning those off and you should see just a red X or + symbol looking thing with one line attaching to the other points, that marker is what you should be moving.

 

When you're moving the axis markers you're moving points associated with PPA, the collision spheres are related to the body mod itself, not PPA. 

Posted
4 hours ago, BonitaMussolini said:

Well, in the picture you're interacting with a collision sphere but you don't need bones or collision spheres on to move the entry and other points.

 

Try turning those off and you should see just a red X or + symbol looking thing with one line attaching to the other points, that marker is what you should be moving.

 

When you're moving the axis markers you're moving points associated with PPA, the collision spheres are related to the body mod itself, not PPA. 

Shutting off those debug tools did the trick. Thank you.

Posted
7 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

 

Weird..  Reaching, but is your schlong-bearer a custom race?  Is your schlong using bones other than what is in the setup?  Default bones are good for SOS/TNG, not sure about others...  If it doesn't recognize the bones (or race), it can't recognize, so girth wouldn't apply. 

 

If you turn on the debug to turn on penis bones, does it show anything?

The schlongs my NPCs use are SOS TRX Male Addon, maybe that's the reason.

Posted
5 hours ago, Ryo95 said:

The schlongs my NPCs use are SOS TRX Male Addon, maybe that's the reason.

 

Yeah, there seem to be lots of difficulties with some of the futa schlongs.  Not that they don't necessarily work at all, but may have bad weights, strange bones, etc.  Upwards in the thread, there are a few tricks to get some of them working better, though not sure if it's the one you're using. 

Posted

Hello,

 

I’ve just encountered a very annoying issue with versions 0.0.36 and 0.0.37.
It was difficult to track down the freeze that occurred when exiting an interior cell to the outside world, but i managed to pinpoint it using FreezeLogger and ChatGPT.
Finding the cause of a freeze is really tough, but after a week of testing :), i was able to confirm with 100% certainty that this mod was the culprit...


To reproduce the freeze reliably, i trigger a few SexLab scenes in the Riverwood inn; when i step outside, the game freezes during the loading screen. You have to go in and out a few times, but the problem will always occur sooner or later.
The processor heats up significantly when the freeze happens, and i am forced to kill the skyrim.exe process.
This problem does not exist in version 0.0.35 or earlier versions.

 

I'm playing Skyrim SE version 1.5.97 and using the latest version of FSMP 4 along with the SMP fix for version 4. The freeze occurs even if i remove the SMP fix. Here is my freeze log, in case it helps.

 

Apart from that, i love this mod; thanks for it.

freeze_latest.log

Posted
1 hour ago, alain31 said:

Hello,

 

I’ve just encountered a very annoying issue with versions 0.0.36 and 0.0.37.
It was difficult to track down the freeze that occurred when exiting an interior cell to the outside world, but i managed to pinpoint it using FreezeLogger and ChatGPT.
Finding the cause of a freeze is really tough, but after a week of testing :), i was able to confirm with 100% certainty that this mod was the culprit...


To reproduce the freeze reliably, i trigger a few SexLab scenes in the Riverwood inn; when i step outside, the game freezes during the loading screen. You have to go in and out a few times, but the problem will always occur sooner or later.
The processor heats up significantly when the freeze happens, and i am forced to kill the skyrim.exe process.
This problem does not exist in version 0.0.35 or earlier versions.

 

I'm playing Skyrim SE version 1.5.97 and using the latest version of FSMP 4 along with the SMP fix for version 4. The freeze occurs even if i remove the SMP fix. Here is my freeze log, in case it helps.

 

Apart from that, i love this mod; thanks for it.

freeze_latest.log 318.45 kB · 0 downloads

Likely spinning on some weird stale/broken/non-finite bone transform. Should be a simple fix. You should join the PPA discord or just DM me on here and I can send you a version that *should* fix it. 

Posted

Hello, been using this mod for a long while, absolutely love it. As repeated as this question probably is, I was wondering if there will be a chance this gets updated to the newest version of AE? I unfortunately had to do a file verification that forced the update onto me, but it shouldn't take too much to rollback, or play without this mod for the time being. That being said, I really do enjoy the work it does in making all the scenes feel more alive

Posted
2 hours ago, Stardust_9523 said:

Hello, been using this mod for a long while, absolutely love it. As repeated as this question probably is, I was wondering if there will be a chance this gets updated to the newest version of AE? I unfortunately had to do a file verification that forced the update onto me, but it shouldn't take too much to rollback, or play without this mod for the time being. That being said, I really do enjoy the work it does in making all the scenes feel more alive

I'd rollback as its been made super easy nowadays

Posted
17 hours ago, Vel707 said:

I'd rollback as its been made super easy nowadays

Well unfortunately I tried that again and I seemed to have completely broken most of everything on my end. Most definitely an error on my part, probably updated a few mods to the 1.17 update and then forgot about it while managing the downgrade. Gonna have to go over 300 mods to find out the culprits, or just remake my list from scratch, so fun...

Posted
10 hours ago, Stardust_9523 said:

Well unfortunately I tried that again and I seemed to have completely broken most of everything on my end. Most definitely an error on my part, probably updated a few mods to the 1.17 update and then forgot about it while managing the downgrade. Gonna have to go over 300 mods to find out the culprits, or just remake my list from scratch, so fun...

thanks for reminding me to create a backup of my modlist lol. 

Posted

Maybe someone know, why penis getting extened in legth even more when in right path inside vagina? And how I can make stop doing that if possible, I want that character penis stay same length I moded with racemenu. Thanks

Posted
27 minutes ago, sudeliukas said:

Maybe someone know, why penis getting extened in legth even more when in right path inside vagina? And how I can make stop doing that if possible, I want that character penis stay same length I moded with racemenu. Thanks

 

I get that too. My Dovah's dong is all the way up to her upper stomach. Twice as long as it should be.

But I love it. A lot of nice belly physics.

And Dovah Dredd is the Dragonborn after all.

Posted
13 hours ago, NCK30 said:

 

I get that too. My Dovah's dong is all the way up to her upper stomach. Twice as long as it should be.

But I love it. A lot of nice belly physics.

And Dovah Dredd is the Dragonborn after all.

Yea, maybe ;D.  I found one way, to lower one of axis Y area by -10, but then penis base is a bit lower then ballsack. Ofcourse its all cosmetic thing. But still would like to know maybe there is somekinda way.

Posted

I had ppa working well at one point with abc bakafactorys mod but now I'm running into this issue I'm wondering if anyone knows the cause or the solution to fix it. when I disable ppa physics, abcs meshes return to normal but in scenes with physics they seem to warp dramatically. 

Skyrim Special Edition 9_7_2026 AM 04_12_48.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_7_2026 AM 04_12_53.png

Posted
On 9/7/2026 at 4:31 AM, CadenTheDev said:

I had ppa working well at one point with abc bakafactorys mod but now I'm running into this issue I'm wondering if anyone knows the cause or the solution to fix it. when I disable ppa physics, abcs meshes return to normal but in scenes with physics they seem to warp dramatically. 

Skyrim Special Edition 9_7_2026 AM 04_12_48.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_7_2026 AM 04_12_53.png

Update I tried to remove absolutely everything effecting creatures besides the basics and it still seems like when ppa isnt active i don't have this problem. I edited ppa's alignment a while ago to work better with smp head by predatorrj then Since discovering this issue I uninstalled ppa and reinstalled it. i reinstalled skyrim. I did the same for abc by bakafactory and even after all my efforts I can't fix this. any info at all would be helpful at this point. i changed load order stuff too but it was mainly trying xp32 extended skeleton before and afters since it seems like it could be skeleton related but i genuinely don't know. 

Skyrim Special Edition 9_7_2026 PM 03_47_57.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_50_48.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_51_10.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_52_22.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_52_53.png

Posted
6 hours ago, CadenTheDev said:

Update I tried to remove absolutely everything effecting creatures besides the basics and it still seems like when ppa isnt active i don't have this problem. I edited ppa's alignment a while ago to work better with smp head by predatorrj then Since discovering this issue I uninstalled ppa and reinstalled it. i reinstalled skyrim. I did the same for abc by bakafactory and even after all my efforts I can't fix this. any info at all would be helpful at this point. i changed load order stuff too but it was mainly trying xp32 extended skeleton before and afters since it seems like it could be skeleton related but i genuinely don't know. 

Skyrim Special Edition 9_7_2026 PM 03_47_57.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_50_48.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_51_10.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_52_22.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_8_2026 AM 09_52_53.png

If you reinstalled then you're on that new update which broke stuff. I would try using a rollback/downgrade tool first and foremost and go from there. 

Posted

Been having this problem for awhile now and only recently took the time to troubleshoot where it's coming from.

There's a compatibility issue with Bimbo Lips.

Under very specific circumstances PPA removes the morph effect that Bimbo Lips applies from Predator-RJ's SMP HPH.

Bimbo Lips uses Mu Facial Expression Extended (MFEE) to apply the morphs.

 

These are the settings/steps that cause it:

1. PPA with expressions enabled

2. Any morph effect from Bimbo Lips applied to a character

3. Start a SexLab scene that has the blowjob tag, with the effected character giving the blowjob

 

As the SexLab scene ends the effected character's morphs from Bimbo Lips are removed.

 

Troubleshooting this left me with some questions I don't know the answer to.

Is there a PPA setting to prevent this?

Is this an issue PPA has with MFEE, and not Bimbo Lips?

Is this happening because Bimbo Lips is using MFEE, instead of a different method to apply the morphs?

 

Posted (edited)

So I have a UBE character that uses the ube.toml config file, and I noticed that the "Penis girth" option in the ube.toml file does nothing with this character, but the one in the default toml file works, is that normal ? I mean, if I change the penis girth in the ube file, the vagina opening does not change when a penis enters, but it does if I change the same option in the default toml file.

Edited by Ryo95
Posted (edited)

Realistically, is it worth having the performance cost of softbody if using PPA nowadays? I initially got softbody becasue of the opening physics, but this also has that too. Softbody, while great, is so tough on performance I find.

 

Edit:

And also, these wholly count as TRX shlongs, so would need the 'TipExtension' edits in the toml, correct? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/143062

Edited by JimothySmithy
Posted

Hi there all,

 

Been using PPA since beginning with great results. There is one visual / aesthetic glitch I face and was wondering if anyone else here has noticed / corrected it.

More specifically, I use the LL mod Cumshot 2 to control ejaculations but since PPA bends the penis almost all the time, ejaculations pop out from the ORIGINAL (without PPA bending) position. It looks really weird.

 

Is there anything that can be done for this?

Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 3:22 PM, CheddarTrauma said:

Been having this problem for awhile now and only recently took the time to troubleshoot where it's coming from.

There's a compatibility issue with Bimbo Lips.

Under very specific circumstances PPA removes the morph effect that Bimbo Lips applies from Predator-RJ's SMP HPH.

Bimbo Lips uses Mu Facial Expression Extended (MFEE) to apply the morphs.

 

These are the settings/steps that cause it:

1. PPA with expressions enabled

2. Any morph effect from Bimbo Lips applied to a character

3. Start a SexLab scene that has the blowjob tag, with the effected character giving the blowjob

 

As the SexLab scene ends the effected character's morphs from Bimbo Lips are removed.

 

Troubleshooting this left me with some questions I don't know the answer to.

Is there a PPA setting to prevent this?

Is this an issue PPA has with MFEE, and not Bimbo Lips?

Is this happening because Bimbo Lips is using MFEE, instead of a different method to apply the morphs?

 

Same problem here

Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 2:22 PM, CheddarTrauma said:

Been having this problem for awhile now and only recently took the time to troubleshoot where it's coming from.

There's a compatibility issue with Bimbo Lips.

Under very specific circumstances PPA removes the morph effect that Bimbo Lips applies from Predator-RJ's SMP HPH.

Bimbo Lips uses Mu Facial Expression Extended (MFEE) to apply the morphs.

 

These are the settings/steps that cause it:

1. PPA with expressions enabled

2. Any morph effect from Bimbo Lips applied to a character

3. Start a SexLab scene that has the blowjob tag, with the effected character giving the blowjob

 

As the SexLab scene ends the effected character's morphs from Bimbo Lips are removed.

 

Troubleshooting this left me with some questions I don't know the answer to.

Is there a PPA setting to prevent this?

Is this an issue PPA has with MFEE, and not Bimbo Lips?

Is this happening because Bimbo Lips is using MFEE, instead of a different method to apply the morphs?

 

I should be able to fix that, I recommend you open a bug report on nexus so this bug isn't lost in the goon void 

Posted (edited)

Hello !

 

I have a little problem

Since I've been using your mod, my character's breasts and butt have been moving excessively

I suppose it comes from the CBPC and mine are quite old I don't know what to choose so that it is less exaggerated

a CBPC to recommend?

 

my body BHUNP !!

 

Thank you

Edited by looping
Posted

it's good I found a great CBPC mod on the nexus and it works perfectly

and a big thank you for your great mod... it's an essential mod 😊

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...