LoversTamagoClubIcons - Fixed 1.0

This is a deprecated mod. It has been integrated in the latest (1.10a) version of TamagoClub. Only download it, if you do not intend to upgrade TamagoClub!

Note that the icons are not integrated in that version. Might want to extract them from this one.

Second edit: It works now.  ;D

Third edit: Apparently it didn't.  ??? somehow tamago 1.03 is actually screwed up, itself.

I reuploaded the 1.03b version, and Hyoko 1.05. It does work with these.

Remember, you'll need the Textures from Abinas' mod.

Fourth edit: I discovered that Hiyokonamelist.ini was not included. :o  Fixed it.

Last edit, I swear (unless some bastard finds another problem  :P ): I added an edited version of tamagobreak, to make the pregnancy a little easier on you guys.

This version does not cause misciarriages due to sex and running. you start miscarrying at 25% health or less. (the original was 50%)

Edit after last edit  ??? : Added abinas' textures and the non-extended pregnancy. Credits still go to her

One last edit (hopefully): Changed the licence to Beerware. Also, I do not know if this mod will still be compatible with the newest versions of Tamago/Hyoko (which Maou mentioned on the Tamago-thread), and can't/won't offer support for those.

Description: This is TamagoClubIcons - extended pregnancy version. I fixed some problems in the script. Specificallly, the one I mentioned here: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=535.0

The fix is actually the non-extended version, with the extended times implemented in the script. Somehow it works this way, and not using the normal extended version, which throws script errors at you.

All credits for the original file go to abinas. You'll no longer need the original files as they are included. to install the mod, just place either .esp, combined with the texture map in oblivion/data. then activate using wyre or OBMM.

Note: this changes only the 'Hardcore' Version.

The icons-only version doesn't need fixing, as it didn't do anything to the scripts.

Enjoy

• 1 month later...

Well, this version definitely doesn't work for me.

Issues:

1. Sperm never registers with womb/egg and scripttokens get handed out until the limit is reached with no pregnancies (On stock settings except Fertilization and Conception rates at 100%)

2. Using "MCS", transferring Sperm/Egg/Womb to another person no longer gives messages regarding that action, leading many to speculate that the aforemention process is broken.

3. Pregnancies do not occur even though womb, egg and sperm are present even though spermlife and ovumlife are at 7 days and Fertilization and Conception rates at 100%

Not coming down on you in any way, just a bit of my observations from this weekend.

1. Sperm never registers with womb/egg and scripttokens get handed out until the limit is reached with no pregnancies (On stock settings except Fertilization and Conception rates at 100%)

2. Using \"MCS\"' date=' transferring Sperm/Egg/Womb to another person no longer gives messages regarding that action, leading many to speculate that the aforemention process is broken.

[/quote']

MSC tends to mess with Tamago and Hyoko. It screws up the scripts, making the sperm no longer fertilizing eggs, and sperm and eggs won't die anymore, hence the overflow of scripttokens. These two might be related.

What I did find to work was to transfer the womb from one character to the next. Could you try that, just to check? So, pick a nonfemale creature/npc, and hand them a womb (Never thought I would say that in my life  :P ). Then, can you use the check settings for eggs spell? If it registers a menstrual cycle, then the mod should work.

Ovumlife is at 7 days

I think this is your problem. Ovumlife should stay at the default setting. For pregnancy to appear, the ovum needs to "die" when the female is in the luteal phase. So, the default setting for Ovumlife is best. Here's more information on the subject.

Please try the things I note here, to see if it fixes it. (I'd like to know the results as well, in any case. Maybe they'll help me help you help us all.

Ratsooo....

That stinks. I loooove MCS... :(

I will try the \"Womb Transfer\" move tonight.

DOH! Okay' date=' once again...my edits have messed up the working of the mod.

I will change Ovumlife back to 4. Can I still leave Spermlife at 7?

[/quote']

Spermlife's fine. I'd advice you to set ovumlife to 1 day, though. (60*24*1). That's the default lifetime from this mod.

Ratsooo....

[/quote']

Spermlife's fine. I'd advice you to set ovumlife to 1 day, though. (60*24*1). That's the default lifetime from this mod.

Will do!

Thanks for the heads-up.

It seems that the timeline for pregnancies with your version of the mod progress faster than the old version yes?

Ratsooo....

[/quote']

Will do!

Thanks for the heads-up.

It seems that the timeline for pregnancies with your version of the mod progress faster than the old version yes?

Well, it's not my mod, but Abinas' mod. And it's exactly the other way 'round. It slows the menstrual cycle, so that the times sync up with real life (appart from the child's lifetime). There's also a non-extended .esp included, if you do want Abinas' icons, but not the elongated menstrual cycle (which is a must, to test if the mod works).

Oh...I've got no idea what the "Icons" part is because I don't use them.

I just want a menstrual cycle that is shorter than the old version and a pregnancy that is shorter than the old version was.

I will have to load up my old version files from my backup image and check out what my settings were in it. That version was perfect. I had kids being born into the world about 2  weeks after getting pregnant.

Man, I wish I could remember the settings without loading up my old image... :(

Well, reloading the mod with the stock settings minus fertilization and conceptionrates at 100% still yielded no results after a month of in-game time testing with npc verified as doing the do.

I'm going to have to uninstall and reload the older files from my backup image that are confirmed as working.

• 2 weeks later...

Hitman is there any major difference between this one and the one i translated last the time with a better menu screen ??

I don't know what the difference is' date=' exactly. This is just a re-upload of the version of Tamago and Hyoko that was removed almost 1/3 of a year ago (around when I joined this community, anyways).

However, the older, still available version threw mod-breaking errors at me, and when I noticed this, I discovered this version doesn't do that. Hence the re-upload. Tamago 1.03b (the one here) seems to have some bugfixes, when compared to 1.03 (in TheSin's thread). As for Hyoko, I don't know what the difference there is, but seeing as how this one doesn't harm my game in any way, and it [i']is[/i] the newer version...

It's still a translated version, though.

Anyways, feel free to do with it as you please.

There is one thing different, though. With this upload, I also included a fixed version of Abinas' LoversTamagoClubIcons.esp, as the extended-pregnancy version also caused errors. Uploaded with her permission, of course.

Guest Donkey

The one from thesin was the older version i first begin translating. the one i translated later was the same version number as you have. That is why i probably don't have any error. Thesin said he was gonna update it so that is why i removed mine completely. But it was never updated.

• 1 month later...

my character did not get pregment even through it get sperm in luteal phase then it goes back to mensutal phase then ovoulation phase then again luteal phase i donot know the problem some one please help me

And sorry for my bad english

thanks

Well' date=' first of all, this version is outdated, I also stated so in the first post.

Now, on to your problem. As far as I can make out from your post, you're saying the girl has sperm in her inventory, while in the luteal phase, right?

If that's the case, that's also the reason she doesn't get preggers. During ovulation, you need to have sperm and an ovum. These [u']can[/u] combine into a fertilized ovum. To ensure this happens, open up the console [~] (or shift whatever is above [tab] on your keyboard) Then enter "set a4tc.fertilizationrate to 100" without the quotes. That should ensure the egg gets fertilized.

After fertilization, the fertilized ovum should be in your inventory.

Then, if it "dies" during the luteal phase, there's a chance for conception to happen. To put this chance at 100 %, you can open up the console, and enter "set a4tc.conceptiontionrate to 100"

This will ensure conception, but only if the prereqs are met. (Fertilized ovum dying during luteal phase). I do encourage you to only use these setting to test if the mod works, though. Otherwise, you'll have a lot of children in no time, until you reach the limit. After that no more, until some of them are removed from the game.

Hope this is helpful.

Also, your English is not that bad. However, I would advice you to punctuate. Makes reading a lot easier.