MallaVelve Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 Hello community members! I have had CTD's and Infinite Load Screen after sex when I try to save my progress. Quick save & full save. and transition auto save. I noticed on a hard save when I hit the escape key and clicked on save button all the save files were greyed out. I am unsure how to correct this issue. I have tried removing mods and it doesn't seem to help. I have attached my Boss order list as well as my system specs. I would appreciate any advice. My BOSS Order List.rtf
kalador Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 If you have the automatic free camera set up in SexLab, you want to turn it off. That always causes a CTD for me when saving or going through a door.
MallaVelve Posted January 24, 2014 Author Posted January 24, 2014 If you have the automatic free camera set up in SexLab, you want to turn it off. That always causes a CTD for me when saving or going through a door. Thanks for that tip, I always did have it on. I will try it without, but I am sure that won't be the only problem
crackthesky Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 The free camera causes the CTD for me as well and it is the only thing, otherwise saves work without issue.
Dallas-Arbiter Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 You should be able to use the free cam and not get crashes as long as you manually activate it with the hot key, and turn it off BEFORE the sex scene ends. I was getting the same crash during saving too, and since I started manually deactivating it, it doesn't crash anymore. I use the sex lab free cam for taking screen shots too.
MallaVelve Posted January 25, 2014 Author Posted January 25, 2014 Well I guess I was wrong. You all nailed the problem. Thanks Dallas, crackthesky, and Kalador.!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.