possible duel problem

matisaac

Hi all,

I've asked for help in the wrong section :/ so now i'm asking here. I've decided to play oblivion again and remembering that I had some issues with it when I stopped a while back -i'll get to that- I reinstalled oblivion from scratch, i'm supprised my cd's still work, anyway it's now installed all clean and happy, got shivering isles, all the basic's covered. The problem come's in here, trying to instal MBP, tho I remember it was a pain, I do know I got it to work but when I try activate it now it gives me this error message after its finnished decompressing; (i'm presumeing its japanease letters don't know what else it could be)

Error 112

some japanease figures 1.1.12 ,oblivion mod manager, some more japanease figures ,oblivion mod manager, more japanease figures.

I'm at a loss, i've tryed everything i can think of to get it to work but to no success any help would be much apreciated

I'll explain my other issue once this one has been resolved, assuming I still get the second issue

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply but my internet connection isnt what you would call, fast, XD so i'll dl that mbp and see if it's working tommorow. However, as I got tired of trying to get this one working i thought i may as well jump on to instaling lovers so i installed rev91 and its recourse pack (along with the bu frame work and plugy) but whenever i load a game, just before it finnishes loading, the game ctd's just not my day :/

-I'm really regreting this whole reinstall idea...-

Depending on what lovers mods you have installed you may be crashing due to not having MBP installed.

You do have OBSE correct?

Post your load order and we can take a look at it to see what may be going on.

Also - you are starting a new game and not trying to load an old save, right?

I have obse v20

and obmm

My load order would be;

oblivion.esm

break undies.esm

lovers with PK.esm

loversCreature.esm

lovers with PK.esp

(knights of the nine and shivering isles DLC)

loversCreatures.esp

loversanimObjectsPriority.esp

loversidleAnimsPriority.esp

specialanims.esp

and finaly, I am actualy loading my char just before i exit the tunnel i'll try starting a new game, see if that does the trick

oblivion.esm

lovers with PK.esm

loversCreature.esm

break undies.esm

lovers with PK.esp

specialanims.esp <---assuming this is a sexy walk mod?

loversCreatures.esp

Try the above. Also, you have downloaded body replacer mods like HGEC and Robert's - if not then your toons won't be a getting nekked...:)

specialanims.esp are you sure this even needs activating, i thought i read somewhere on the creator thread it needed to be bashed in, with bash patch ???

oblivion.esm

lovers with PK.esm

loversCreature.esm

break undies.esm

lovers with PK.esp

specialanims.esp <---assuming this is a sexy walk mod?

loversCreatures.esp

Are these the only mods your using ??

Then my next question is, how did you install it ?? if your saying these are the only once we need to know if you installed more, and just deactivated them ?? if that is the case we need to know the full list, not partial list, since left over could cause even more problems. And will only make trouble shoot more difficult for us.

I just copy the files across, when it dosent work I deleate my data folder and copy over the last working one. That is the full list of esm's/esp's at the point when it starts ctd'ing. If it helps it does the same when i try to get deadly reflex v5 working (i tried them seperatly)

Hi again,

Alrighty, what I did was copy over lovers file by file into my data folder each time cheaking to see if my game would crash, slow yes but it proved usefull (i hope it will anyway) as i found that when i have the creatures folder in my meshes folder i get the crash's i can have all the other folders and it wont crash but if i have those creatures in there my game crash's -i hope that's usefull-

Okay I'm scratching my head on this one... I feel like we're missing some steps here.

So... questions.

Are you using OMODs and if so, which mods are OMODs and which mods are not?

When you are copying files over are you checking the file structure first to make sure you're doing the right thing?

Are you reading readmes (if offered in your language)? Have kept close tabs on any requirements mentioned therein?

Hi again' date='

Alrighty, what I did was copy over lovers file by file into my data folder each time cheaking to see if my game would crash, slow yes but it proved usefull (i hope it will anyway) as i found that when i have the creatures folder in my meshes folder i get the crash's i can have all the other folders and it wont crash but if i have those creatures in there my game crash's -i hope that's usefull-

[/quote']

That's useful yeah.. still not sure what's going on... thinking.

Hi,

The omods i'm using are; animations replacer personal 3.0 (the specialanims.esp) and nomaam BBB animation replacer 3.0

the rest is just copy pasted over (well the DLC is setup instal ofcourse) and lovers only stops working when i copy paste the creature folder into my Data/meshes and i am reading the readmee's and supposedly i have all the requirments to run lovers. However, something's going on in that creature folder XD

also i dont see how it could be a file structure problem as it worked by just copying over when i had it runing 6 months ago and I didn't tamper with the file structure after that.

Hi all,

Alrighty, i've figured it out, sorta... it crashes when i have the creatures in the meshes/creatures folder that are in the cell that i load into, so for instance in the sewers ryt at the beginning of the game i cant have rat's and goblins in my meshes/creatures folder and when i exit the sewers, well i wasnt going to trial and error that many creatures but i'm 75% certain that whatever creature is in the cell i'm in cant have itself in my meshes/creatures folder. Hopefully that helps but i'm gonna close down for the nyt so if you have any idea's as always helpfull advice will always be apreciated ^.^

Hi all,

Well, I dont know what i did. (all I did was reinstal oblivion and shivering isles) but I got it to work, no more ctd's... for now. I havent yet run into the problem that I was having before I went on this reinstaling crusade. so if I do run into it again i'll post it here.

Thank you all for taking time to try figure my problem out, it was much appreciated. I'm gonna try my hand at modding skyrim in the coming year so hopefully i'll be able to give something back ^.^

Hi again,

Just to let you know i've now downloaded the Mbp you sugested and it works. So all my issus are now resolved. (just have to hope more dont come out from the void.)

once again thanks all that helped/tried to help, your assistance was much appreciated.

Archived