Glitches in rape animations

I'm currently using the newest version of SexoutNG and every time I engage in certain animations, my character will stand up every two seconds and resume position for for about a half second for the whole animation. (This is really annoying given that the animations are randomized, and I cannot chose to not use the glitched ones)

I don't know if this is just me or is a common bug not listed in the FAQ, but if some one knows what might be wrong and how to fix it I'd be grateful if they shared.

is it with all npc's ?? i thought prideslayer already fixed this part. Make sure the npc does not have any special idle already going on. i had this problem too later it was an npc added by some mod who used special idle, then the animation would no longer play right.

Yeah its with all NPC's. Its only two animations (the doggy style where *giver* is holding the *receiver's* arms and the fast missionary where the *giver* is also holding the *receiver's* arms) though and it ALWAYS happens with these animations (not to mention these specific two seem to happen VERY often).

Also, in the doggy one, its my char that appears standing; in the missionary its the girl appearing standing, if that helps.

P.S:

Speaking as a noob mod to all Bethesda work: I have no clue what you mean by special idles :blush:

your gonna have to be more specific then just where the giver is holder the receiver arms, do you have animation number or picture etc ?? this will cut down the search for broken animations if any are still there.

As for special idle, it just if an npc is using his or her own idles while you trying to have sex animations going, there own idles will interfere and make either the receiver or giver stand every few seconds.

So in all some mods could be interfering with sexoutNG

you have to understand, that when we found out what the problem was there was no going back, these animation had very long loop timer set and it was getting a real pain to have to go through all of them again to fix it.

This is not all of them but only those you have showed in your picture and extract them in the directory

Fallout new vegas\data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\Sexanims

you have to understand' date=' that when we found out what the problem was there was no going back, these animation had very long loop timer set and it was getting a real pain to have to go through all of them again to fix it.

This is not all of them but only those you have showed in your picture and extract them in the directory

Fallout new vegas\data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\Sexanims

[/quote']

Sorry but these did not work. Both of those animations are still glitched.

no there not, real problem is, in sexoutNG.esp the loop for these animation are not activated. So even with these fixed animation you won't see any difference.. Darn. you will have to wait till prideslayer fixes this, or wait till someone else release a temp fix for sexoutNG.esp right now i am not really modding or else i could have released a fix for this.

no there not' date=' real problem is, in sexoutNG.esp the loop for these animation are not activated. So even with these fixed animation you won't see any difference.. Darn. you will have to wait till prideslayer fixes this, or wait till someone else release a temp fix for sexoutNG.esp right now i am not really modding or else i could have released a fix for this.

[/quote']

All right, thanks for the help and your time, donkey :D.

One last question: could I just delete these files so these animations won't appear in the game or will that mess something up?

well you could delete them, but then when these animation are chosen at random then the worst that could happen is both npc standing still since no animation are found. But since they where not workin correctly that is not too terribly.

I will take care of adding these anims to the main download and addressing any loops they enable with the next release. Probably will be out tonight, just letting the few people that are here beta test the latest version first, as it's been a week or two (or three?) since I released last; want to make sure I didn't do something stupid.

ETA: Also, these should generally not happen if you have override enabled, as that will use the new/fixed .kf files. If you disabled override -- there's your problem. ;) Also make sure you installed all three downloads from the NG thread.

Archived