Immersive first person view for New Vegas!

• 4 weeks later...

I tried it yesterday night, I love these immersive mods. I played very little but it wasn't bugged for me and everything went smooth.

Mainly, I've seen my body, ok, but it was quite different from Skyrim Immersive First Person.There wasn't head "bouncing", like in Skyrim. While it's ok for the player sanity, I didn't feel it that much "immersive". For me it was really identical to classic first person with the body that was shown. I don't know, I was expecting something different.

I tried it yesterday night, I love these immersive mods. I played very little but it wasn't bugged for me and everything went smooth.

Mainly, I've seen my body, ok, but it was quite different from Skyrim Immersive First Person.There wasn't head "bouncing", like in Skyrim. While it's ok for the player sanity, I didn't feel it that much "immersive". For me it was really identical to classic first person with the body that was shown. I don't know, I was expecting something different.

I'm pretty sure everyone turned off the head bobbing anyways. It practically gave everyone nausea.

Basically what I'm looking for is the "moving your weapon off to the side" when you run like in Call of Duty since my animations are currently like that.

the mod author is remaking the mod to be compatible with PN

Is that what is making my first person view with gun out look weird?

No It's probably about helmet visors/overlays.

I don't use any helmet visor or overlays but I get this and so do other people as well for some reason.

90tm.jpg

xz9n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

It's a good mod. I just have one critic and it's the FPS and the arm in the same position before installing the mod when looking down. I posted it and hope that there will be a fix for it. And I hope this works with this mod. I think it should. I haven't used any of the anims in there for fsp. I'll have to try it out with this FPS camera mod.

It's a good mod. I just have one critic and it's the FPS and the arm in the same position before installing the mod when looking down. I posted it and hope that there will be a fix for it. And I hope this works with this mod. I think it should. I haven't used any of the anims in there for fsp. I'll have to try it out with this FPS camera mod.

I've been using that animation pack since forever and I can tell you that yes, they work with the mod.

The way the mod works is, it animates the body and the arms differently as in, the arms in 1st person view are not the ones attached to your character, so the 1st person animations from that mod will work pretty damn well.

Discovered a bug with this, after sex animations the PC's animations are a bit off, turning anims while crouching are the most obvious if you want to see the bug. nevertheless, (the player pops to a standing pose for a frame as you start turning.) removing the plugin stopped the turning animations breaking after sex, making it pretty clear to me that it was at least part of the problem. which is too bad, since i really like this mod. 

Something tells me it has something to do with the way sexlab/tfc/this mod clash or something.i'll look for a workaround since i'm stubborn, but has anyone seen this behavior?

its still screwing with PN

how so? I have not experienced any issues and I have PN with all the extra goodies on.

Cool, I was always wondering if someone made this for this game.  Question though, does this mod work with Tale of Two Wastelands?

Yes. I have not encountered any issues yet in TTW.

Archived