Noob New Vegas Needs help in forum...

adiktdtololi

this will be my 1st time modding Fall out NV.. I have never try'd modding this game and have never really visited this part of Loverslab before so i have no idea where to start.

Basically im just asking for directions xD

Im wondering if there is like an archive with descriptions to some of the basic or must have mods for fall out NV.

Just like the one in Skyrim modding forums.

im looking for some basic nude texture and meshes and maybe some adult content.. but browsing trough this forum is really confusing for some odd reason.. 

So im asking for someone who can point me to the right direction and maybe i can learn from there..

Hoping for the best.

A noob in Fallout.

"Browsing through this forum is really confusing for some reason" ...  :dodgy:

Did you even look? I mean... did you even look ? Any one of the stickies we have would have pointed you in the right direction! Or just a simple browse through the download section!

C'mon man, if you're not going to spare two minutes to even look for what you want, you seriously expect anyone else to help you? If you're not able to muster the energy to even search for what you want, I can tell you now you're going to seriously struggle during the install stage. 

"Browsing through this forum is really confusing for some reason" ...  :dodgy:

Did you even look? I mean... did you even look ? Any one of the stickies we have would have pointed you in the right direction! Or just a simple browse through the download section!

C'mon man, if you're not going to spare two minutes to even look for what you want, you seriously expect anyone else to help you? If you're not able to muster the energy to even search for what you want, I can tell you now you're going to seriously struggle during the install stage. 

I understand what your saying and im sure that for you i just sound like a needy little kid..  or maybe i am.. but have you ever had the feeling when trying new thing and you just feel so lost.. confused. just looking for someone to point you in the right direction and or tell you how things work.. thats basically what im asking.. im just asking for some clue.. because i have read some of the post.. and around 30% of them i get. and 70% is just a wall of text that i cant be bothered to read at 8:36 AM in the morning without sleep for 2 days..

So if you can just please point me to the most relevant mods then ill be on my way..

the thing that i am asking for is something like dis.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ <---something like dat.. but for Fallout NV...

There are good installiation guides pinned in the Sexout Forum.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7727-sexout-faq-read-this-to-get-started/

Backup your game data folder before installing, Sexout is more complicated than your average God Armor mod so if you get it wrong and you'll probably screw your game. Make frequent manual game saves whilst using it too.

Basically don't install any plugins till you can get SexoutSex Lite setup and working.

For that  you need the correct beta version of NVSE

The NVSE Extender

SexoutNG Core

SexoutNG Data

The add SCR etc from there a few mods at a time testing between installs and reading the installiation instructions on each one for conflicts.

I understand what your saying and im sure that for you i just sound like a needy little kid..  or maybe i am.. but have you ever had the feeling when trying new thing and you just feel so lost.. confused. just looking for someone to point you in the right direction and or tell you how things work.. thats basically what im asking.. im just asking for some clue.. because i have read some of the post.. and around 30% of them i get. and 70% is just a wall of text that i cant be bothered to read at 8:36 AM in the morning without sleep for 2 days..

So if you can just please point me to the most relevant mods then ill be on my way..

the thing that i am asking for is something like dis.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ <---something like dat.. but for Fallout NV...

We do have threads like that, they're called stickies and they are there for exactly that reason. The FAQ, as Hal pointed out, is right there and the questions you have could be answered by looking at any of the stickies in the Technical Support section.

What everyone else has said, but additionally...

If you're looking to download files from here, go to the Downloads section.  There's a link right underneath the header and above the threads table that says "Go to File Browser and Updater."  Click on that, and then click on the Browse option on the page that loads.  Then you'll see the mods listed with a text description.  It took me awhile to find this, and it's much easier to see what you're getting into at a glance instead of clicking thread by thread.

Archived