XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Speculation? Hearsay? That's definitely a .dll plugin, right? And you try to program something on papyrus with SKSE and without bugs. You'll find it strange to say the least. Are you sure HDT is male? Havok? So what? If you don't know how to use it, it could be some other name. And as you can see, from three of us posting here, at least one is not sure what exactly it is. Despite he's posting in a subforum named HDT Physics Extensions. So, i'm correct.

Yeah HydrogensaysHDT is female^^

HDT_PE is HDT Physics Extension. HDT_HH is HDT High Heels. Because HDT alone would be confusing. I use HDT_PE to shorten HDT Physics sExtension, also because I'm a too lazy person to write HDT Physic Extension all the time^^

Love this forum <3 you guys always solve what ever issues i have ! :D

Had trouble with dual sheet redux, this skeleton and SOS,, the ankle daggers would float on the ground, had to uninstall and reinstall the sos before the skeleton.

Hi, can I ask how you got them to work?  Having a similar problem with the shields floating underneath the feet of the males (shows fine on the back of the females) and dual sheaths not appearing at all.  Was working fine with the normal XP32 skeleton that I had before HDT.  I've tried uninstalling the skeleton (making sure I didn't have any older versions still installed) and SOS, then reinstalling SOS first, followed by this skeleton and then running the dual sheath redux patcher.  Have tried that sequence several times with no luck.

yo having a slight prob with bows when equipped and aiming.

they are a slightly bit lower than i am used to compared to the xp32 skeleton on the nexus

skeleton from nexus (normal view)

iirh0Gg.png

skeleton from here (a little low)

c3Huq1X.png

the bow mod i am using is:

sniper bow pack

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50528/?

other than that its pretty awesome.

You are not using the joy of perspective option by mistake?

they are a slightly bit lower than i am used to compared to the xp32 skeleton on the nexus

iirh0Gg.png

c3Huq1X.png

sniper bow pack

nope never liked it and too complicated for me atm to even mess with.

iirh0Gg.png

c3Huq1X.png

sniper bow pack

nope never liked it and too complicated for me atm to even mess with.

Will correct the 1st person camera position a little bit but I can't promise that they will allign correctly because of the different armscale and weapon scale sliders, default female has a too high camera, male a little bit too low. Maybe I lower the the female TJOP a little bit, too. Will see in the next update.

I don't know if it is a good idea to add ragdoll constraints to the boobs, may be possible that Havok will be bitchy again when HDT works on the bones. Also HDT effects should also be appling to dead bodies, I think. Otherwise boobs would still fall in and stuff would happen on dead bodies.

Seriously I don't know myself if, the hkx may be the only possible cause, but SexLab 1.35 is reported to be working without SoS issues with my skeleton and behaviour files. Only with 1.38+ seems to make troubles (post #88 of this thread). I have 1.39 myself and I don't have issues (I always test on new games). For males you can try the old skeleton.hkx out of the default folder and try it again. Only the hkx may be the fault because bones are completely the same as in the SoS original ones for male or in skull's SoS female ones.

Edit: Also something forgot to mention, try to use the rotation in SexLab someone said it should fix the bending.

Seriously I don't know myself if, the hkx may be the only possible cause, but SexLab 1.35 is reported to be working without SoS issues with my skeleton and behaviour files. Only with 1.38+ seems to make troubles (post #88 of this thread). I have 1.39 myself and I don't have issues (I always test on new games). For males you can try the old skeleton.hkx out of the default folder and try it again. Only the hkx may be the fault because bones are completely the same as in the SoS original ones for male or in skull's SoS female ones.

Edit: Also something forgot to mention, try to use the rotation in SexLab someone said it should fix the bending.

I've found out only the first animation started with SexLab has the glitch. Oddly, I started having it when I shifted to 1.39 ... Well just pressing "o" in game to change the animation set instantly settles the matter (even if you end up with another animation) 

Can I just use the 1st person skeleton from the original XPMS? I'm not sure I see the point in separate first person skeletons for women and men.

You can, that should be no problem, default 1st person skeleton gender difference is really low. The default's one are a byproduct from the TJOP ones, where you see more of a difference, it's superior in terms of compatibility compared to the original default ones but in visuallity not really.

Please forgive me, but I've read through all 9 pages of this thread plus countless other pages from other threads in this forum (and a couple others) and I'm still a tad bit lost.  I'm aging and my mind is going, that's the only excuse I have.

I really want to use this skeleton because from what I've read (and understood) it has everything I want it to have for current and future mods.  My confusion comes in terms of my combination of mods and the load order in order for everything to work correctly.  Right now I am using CBBE and want to use this skeleton along with a mod that emulates bouncing breasts and butt (because I'm not aging THAT quickly)...but I'm not entirely certain after reading all of this which mod will cooperate with XPMS in order to make that happen.  Does CHSBHC Body Physics mod get both breasts and butt bouncing or is there another mod that I should be turning to to do this?  I think, from reading this thread, I apparently also need to install HDT Physics Extensions in order to get everything working...

I also understand that this skeleton should be the last thing installed (and I'm assuming I should allow it to overwrite anything else?), but I have no idea which order the rest of those mods should go in.  I truly apologize if this isn't the correct thread to post this in, but if someone could offer a bit of guidance (probably as a private message so as not to clutter up this thread with my incompetence), I would really appreciate it.

There are just so many acronyms and mods out there for this sort of thing I find I get completely lost quickly. :/

I think you will be better off with going into the technical support section and posting your question there.

Basically to achive T\BBP is

1. T\BBP enabled body

2. T\BBP enabled animation

3. T\BBP enabled skeleton

=> T\BBP motion

for HDT

1. T\BBP enabled body

2. HDT plugin

3. T\BBP enabled skeleton with a skeleton_female.hkx for HDT

=> HDT motion