The game is being rebuilt. Not sure how the ocean will work out since terrain doesn't scale down below the flat original surface of itself. The islands are going the be like mountains surrounded by water at this rate.

Even though you seem to have a setback these are great news. I am glad to hear you decided not to drop your project.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The game has taken a toll for the worst and once again the ideas are switch-a-rood. At first Necro World was a DayZ for adults, then it went into a different path with many options to help make it less linear, now it's indeed a Resident Evil clone. :/

Third person over the shoulder view, still open world though!

I edited the main post once again. Now characters are unique by voice, occupation, and skills. They all start in different areas, or some may appear around the same place as the other. They will all be in game whether you play as a hooker or a nurse, they're all in game attempting to survive. You no longer decide their names, occupation, voice, and starting location. Now that is up to who you play as as they're all preset I guess you'd say. You may have up to ONE follower, this will make it work out better with the genre. Don't worry if they die, they die, if they're gang banged by a pack of zombie mutts, they're gang banged. Only you can prevent a game over, as if the player dies, game over. So unlike RE4/5/6, this isn't a babysitting mission. :P

Ammo, weapons, supplies, etc. are rare. You may only come across 12 packs of 9mm ammo for your pea shooter during a single playthrough! So this will help add less action and more evasion/desperation. Making it more old school and less COD like today's 'survival horror' or even worse pacifist pansy games like Slender and Amnesia.

Which zombies would you prefer?

c80d0272-94ee-4d68-b07b-494207b0c677_sca

OR

5fcb49dd-e68c-4383-b89e-d303d1613baa_sca

Need an idea here before I proceed further. Yeah RE clone big whoop. It's third person over the should with camera movement during encounters. It's an large open world still! RE ain't got shit on that. :P PLUS unlike RE, this will be more old school survival horror. You won't be Falcon Punching people across the map, you won't have mini guns and RPGs all around, nor will there be ammo around every corner and an automatic pointless take cover system. :P

Plus unlike RE, I'll offer more things in the game especially character selection. Which is estimated 12 so far. I'm still looking into the 'free mode' like mode in the future too.

Here's the women:

d4096875-7a7c-45db-a1c6-3acecbaa81a8_sca

Guest mayaktheunholy

Why not use both zombie types? The bottom ones look more "fresh" and the top look to be more decayed. Could make a case for either type being stronger. Or maybe the fresher ones are faster, and the more decayed ones are slower but stronger. Could have them encountered in different areas of course, with the more decayed ones being from where things started. Just a suggestion, either type would work in my opinion. If you have to choose, just use whichever fits your story better (with regards to their physical condition).

I don't have much of a preference between those types. I do prefer the toasted zombies (Achievement unlocked: FRIED PIPER) to the still-moving ones. My least favourite has to be the riot cops. The concept's not bad but they have hemispherical invulnerability, which is ridiculous. A chest plate does not protect your femoral arteries and will not save you from a bullet up the arsehole from the floor below.

I have to make the additional animations, nude textures, genital models, etc. after I buy these. I just want your opinion on which you'd prefer in the game. This way I can better appeal to the gamers instead of waiting for release and have mass disappointment whatnot.

All characters are 18+ and represented in that way. All voices are from legal adults of 18+.

Here's the dog(s)

8bcedbc0-2945-45ca-ade3-14be156c3588_sca

The city pack

5ca6c966-f1a5-45f9-81f8-d5c13aa46e56_sca

Crow

6153d85a-4f02-4ab6-af31-7cc3418875ad_sca

Might be Freemode area

8c6b7ba0-d847-409b-95cf-b29cbe6acc3a_sca

Weapons are still being looked into.

The zombie dogs look nice but what about cats? Or mice? A swarm of zombie nice or rats would really mess a guy up fast!

635201279394926573.jpeg

For modding though, that's to be discussed later on. For now the base game, then later on making it easy for modding to improve upon the base game. Graphical overhauls will be the main thing no doubt. At least for character models.

Enemy list

Zombie

Dog

Crow

Bandit

Codename Boss 1

Codename Boss 2

Codename Boss 3

Codename Boss 4

Weapon list

Combat Knife

Handgun

Shotgun

SMG

Assault Rifle (shares ammo type with SR)

Sniper Rifle (shares ammo type AR)

Med/Food list

pain killers

bandages

morphine

can of beans

noodles

candy bag

popsicle

Followers will be a total of 8 with only one at a time, each have their occupation and ability to help you out making them useful and necessary. Nurses can heal you better with meds, cooks can heal you better with food, cops can deal more damage with firearms and are more accurate, and prostitutes are good to distract the horny undead while you escape/scavenge for supplies. ;P

They can be commanded with simple commands; stay, leave, follow, ability.

All enemies will have unique animations in sexual acts. Though they may share similarities such as zombies and dogs can perform doggy style but they'll do it so in different ways.

Sex is deadly just like being attacked by enemies, it's a form of an attack. Zombies, dogs, and crows give Virus. Once 100% is achieved of Virus, game over. Dogs give the most and are the hardest to escape from.

Please note: if you die, your save file becomes corrupt and you'll be forced to restart the entire game. This is to appeal towards hardcore gamers and to make the adult parts of the game less all about sex and more about the zombies, surviving, and escaping the outbreak. Remember kiddies; sex-is-bad!

Please note that everything is subject to change due to early development so not everything is final, especially if the game will make it to see daylight.

Weapons are still being looked into.

You could try talking to some of the modders on l4dmaps.com for that. They do some interesting weapon mods, including models, animations and sounds.

One thing:

sniper rifle and assault rifle ammo aren't the same thing. You can work as a sniper with a 5.56x45mm rifle (see L4D Mini-14) and you can get 7.62x51mm assault rifles (Heckler & Koch G3) but generally speaking the assault rifle has lightweight ammo so the soldier can carry a lot of it and manageable recoil so it stays usably accurate in automatic fire, meaning 5.56x45, 5.45x39 or something of that magnitude, and the sniper rifle has a heavy enough bullet with enough sectional density to be accurate and effective half a mile away, meaning 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester), 7.62x54R (Mosin-Nagant), 7.62x63 (.30-06 Springfield), 7.62x67 (.300 Winchester Magnum), 7.7x56R (.303 British), 7.7x58 (Arisaka), 7.92x57 (Mauser), 8.6x70 (.338 Lapua Magnum) or something that size. They're much heavier and bulkier rounds so you don't get to carry as many of them and they kick like mules compared to a 5.45 or 5.56, but they hit harder at quarter of a mile than a 5.56 will from across the room.

7.62x51 at short range:

Pieces would come off. An oncoming zombie dog hit square in the chest with that would burst.

5.56x45 at short range:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOYPxiRldaE

Also utterly lethal with a good hit, but not as destructive and if you only hit the arm you may as well be running him through with a knitting needle. Hitting the outer flesh of the upper arm, you'd do more damage with a 9mm, which is equivalent to running him through with a length of rebar.

5.56x45 from 100 yards:

No, a steel I-section girder won't save you.

Various rounds agaisnt a zombified riot cop:

Nothing gets through ... or does it?

Not for the first nine and a half weeks minutes, but ... oh yes it does.

Of course, if you really want to go nuts with the big stuff, there are always the 12.7x99, 12.7x105, 14.5x115, 20x125 and that sort of size.

Note the 3000 on the energy transfer graph compared to the 700 peak on the 7.62x51mm graphs. The area under the graph is a pretty good indicator of how many hit points you should knock off the target. In the case of the 12.7x99mm, the answer is "all of them."

The reasons you don't choose one of those really big guns as your personal weapon are:

that it's a 13 to 17kg (28 to 39lb) load all by itself, so it's a sod to hump around all day along with the rest of your kit;

that it's a 13 to 17kg weapon so you can't bring it to bear on a pop-up target at short range anything like as quickly as I can get an M16, L85 or AK102 to bear on him;

that the recoil of that thing makes firing it standing unsupported ridiculous;

that the ammunition is heavy so you would be carrying 50 rounds while I'm carrying 2,000 rounds of 5.56mm

and that the ammo cost about $3 to $6 a shot compared to 5.56mm or 9mm at 40c to 50c a shot.

Since I'm awful at modeling this is the only alternative since I don't exactly live in a largely populated area with many game designers/gamers. Best here are wannabe gang-bangers and hicks inbreeding. I'm so an outcast. ^^ Big emoish gamer metal listening zombie fetish weirdo doesn't exactly fit in this township...let alone state. :3 (I hate Michigan.)

If you can find anything better for hospital let me know. So far the exterior for the city is found and listed, along with female character, zombie dog, crow, free mode environment, and extras like vehicles and street props. Still I need to have more feedback.

Which zombie? Please note the first has more models and differences, while the other doesn't. But one seemed more attractive than the other but hey, you're the ones buying/playing I wanted your feedback! :P

c80d0272-94ee-4d68-b07b-494207b0c677_sca

OR

5fcb49dd-e68c-4383-b89e-d303d1613baa_sca

OR

2062758f-22bd-4006-80e2-003792760796_sca

Archived