ENB similar to Somber ENB?

mclericp

TItle says so.

I tried Somber ENB but it is far the most taxing ENB i ever tried. Even K enb extensive had better FPS.

However i love the SOmber ENB colours and feel. Are there other ENBs that are similar to this?

Me rig:

1080p skyrim

i5 3470

8gb ddr3 1600mhz

r9 270 2gb

TItle says so.

I tried Somber ENB but it is far the most taxing ENB i ever tried. Even K enb extensive had better FPS.

However i love the SOmber ENB colours and feel. Are there other ENBs that are similar to this?

Me rig:

1080p skyrim

i5 3470

8gb ddr3 1600mhz

r9 270 2gb

It is? O.o i tried several other ENB's and always went back to Somber, the others either had too many requirements or caused serious micro stuttering (even with better fps, which is odd).

Anyways, did you try the original Unreal Cinema that Somber was based on? Also, which version of Somber you are using? I remember i lost like 10 fps when i updated to to a newer one so i still use some older version (with the latest .245 ENB).

I stopped using Somber after the 0.229 supported update, my fps just melted away. Didn't occur to me to use the old version with up to date binaries, assumed it wouldn't be taking advantage of all the nice new features like water caustics. 

I use Saraan Suum now. In common with Somber it's a cinematic preset but it really only achieves a similar moody effect if you use ELFX. It's not as bloom heavy as Somber, shadows aren't as deep but I prefer it's night time to Somber's, it's darker ironically.

Archived