Pregnancy Mod Help (Appearance)

Aliris

I feel sort of stupid that I can't figure this out, but perhaps someone will be kind enough to take pity on me and point out what I'm doing wrong (or not doing, or not installing, etc).

I'm using XP32 and UNPB.  Various pregnancy mods I've tried note that they cause swelling of belly and breasts during the latter stages of pregnancy.  The breasts scale up noticeably, no problem (at least on the naked appearance, but then I know it's working there), but try as I might, I can't find any changes in the belly at all.  Is there something I need to be adding to enable this?  The 'pregnant body' options I saw just seemed to be a general replacer, rather than something that would show only while set to 'pregnant' by Procreation/Hentai Pregnancy/Beeing Female/etc.

Thanks!

I feel sort of stupid that I can't figure this out, but perhaps someone will be kind enough to take pity on me and point out what I'm doing wrong (or not doing, or not installing, etc).

I'm using XP32 and UNPB.  Various pregnancy mods I've tried note that they cause swelling of belly and breasts during the latter stages of pregnancy.  The breasts scale up noticeably, no problem (at least on the naked appearance, but then I know it's working there), but try as I might, I can't find any changes in the belly at all.  Is there something I need to be adding to enable this?  The 'pregnant body' options I saw just seemed to be a general replacer, rather than something that would show only while set to 'pregnant' by Procreation/Hentai Pregnancy/Beeing Female/etc.

Thanks!

The particular body you are using probably doesn't support pregnancy. But I am a noob so don't count on me.

The particular body you are using probably doesn't support pregnancy. But I am a noob so don't count on me.

Does as I have it running on my game.

I was referring to the particular femalebody nif files. In my experience with CBBE the "Outfit/Body" selection can affect almost everything including HDT behavior.

By deafult, most of the bodies I know do not come with pregnancy enabled belly, it is a node that was added to a body, the node scaling is diffrent from weight scaling, but it didn't came with it originally, I have been looking for a UNP good pregnancy body for a long time and got some cool intel from secretive FBI (Female Body Investigation) agents that gave me pretty good tips and help :D , you can check my request post, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25459-request-decent-updated-unpb-pregnant-body/, you may find something to your liking.

Not to annoy anyone or to be mean, but personaly, I'm not a big fan of  b3lisario's body, that's why I made that post in the first place, if you don't feel like messing arround with bodysliders and blenders and stuff, and if Lother is ok with it,I can post here or in my post the body I got and tried to fix from Lother's UNPBase preset body, it has BBP and a belly node for pregnancy, I also wanted somebody to test that body because I may use for modding practice in the future :P

cheers!

Archived