Need help making the sex animation work

jeshlekmeme

What mod am I missing? I have no idea what I'm doing and I apologize if I'm breaking forum rules but I need some help.

Here are the plugins I have:

http://puu.sh/6pbZX.png

These mods are enabled:

FNIS Behaviour version 4.1

SkyUI 4,1

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-   3.2.3

Skyrim Performance Plus - The rift - Aspen leaves FX 2.0

Arousing Attire - Revealing Female Clothing CHSBBP All Clothing File - New boot style 2.1

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS -XPMS 1.9.2

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod 2.4.1

Nude Females 1.5

SexAddicts 1.3

SOS 2.03

As of now the character doesn't do anything except make noises and have the partner attached to your front while I walk around. I ran the fnis installer and now the game just crashes when i use the rape spell

What did I do wrong? Sorry I'm really new to skyrim mods.

Edit: Im really incompetant with this stuff and idk where i went wrong.

You dont need nude females,CBBE and CHSBHC already come with nude patches.Second i advise that you choose beteween CBBE or CHSBHC having them both active can lead to problems.Lastly you have the latest version of SexLab right?And you ran generate fnis for users before starting the game right?

I ran generate fnis after launching the game a couple of times and playing first. Do I have to start a new save or something? By problems do you mean the instant crash? I have the latest version of sexlab

Edit: I took off the physics mod and tried to rape hadvar, no crash, thanks. Is there a way to rape men without fucking them doggy style? 

Archived