Mod recommendations RE: prostitution?

whydothis

I've seen that Tryout contains a couple of different things that allow the PC to become a working girl, as well as Sexout Soliciting. I was wondering, though, after you get the correct outfit in the Animated Prostitution mod, you can solicit pretty much anyone. Is there something similar available for sexout, or do these allow that after a certain point? Apologies if this has already been answered, I looked and didn't find anything.

The Intimacy Project has that function, though the dialogue isn't implemented yet. 

I'm looking into including that into future versions of SexoutSex too.

Awesome! Very cool of you to do that, thank you. I also love that you allowed for F/F interaction, I much prefer that to M/F, by far. I really do envy you guys, I tried looking at some of the stuff you guys have made in the GECK and damn near went crosseyed. I have no idea how you do it.

The Intimacy Project has that function, though the dialogue isn't implemented yet. 

I'm looking into including that into future versions of SexoutSex too.

Awesome! Very cool of you to do that, thank you. I also love that you allowed for F/F interaction, I much prefer that to M/F, by far. I really do envy you guys, I tried looking at some of the stuff you guys have made in the GECK and damn near went crosseyed. I have no idea how you do it.

Pfft... don't look at me, I just write dialogue!  :lol:

You have to start somewhere, as initially even that was a challenge. But even now, I still can't do a tenth of what some of our more advanced modders do. By the way, SexoutSex was a joint effort by a look of people that I ended up "inheriting" and I can't remember, but I think there *might* have been a few lines that recognise if you're wearing a prostitute outfit, though I can't remember either way. If not, that will be one of the first things I will be adding, together with a very simple payment system.

Other that that, enjoy the mods! 

Archived