Displayname454 Posted September 4, 2025 Posted September 4, 2025 (edited) I'm not sure what to do here, I have no signs up and autonomy settings allow it on my public lot, i tried cheating to give myself for a mansion to buy with lots of rooms but they still won't do it at that residential lot either. This is all with extreme intensity, they will do solo only but not approach each other autonomously, any ideas? Â Edit: I just checked, the NPCs won't have sex at any residential lot not just mine Edited September 4, 2025 by Displayname454
zar0r Posted December 27, 2025 Posted December 27, 2025 I also have the same problem. The Sims start sex on other lots, but in my residence they don't start; an error appears saying the Sim's current situation doesn't allow starting sex, even with autonomy at the highest level and everyone having the adulterer trait. I don't know what else to do.
flybox Posted December 27, 2025 Posted December 27, 2025 I'm not looking for random sims to come over and have sex on my lots, but I do regularly invite over members of the swingers and naturist clubs, and they have no problem getting busy on their own. If you're just inviting other sims over, and not doing it as part of a club activity, try creating a club, just to test it. If it still doesn't work, it's probably an issue with your settings or with the layout of your lots.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now