Thank you very much, good sir. To be honest, looking at the Nexus, I feared that DMRA modding and resizing would gradually fall by the wayside. Thankfully, you (among other modders) have saved us all from that fate. I sincerely appreciate all the time and effort that you put into each and every one of your works. Kudos, sir.

*BOW WORSHIP BOW GROVEL BOW FEET KISS*

You are the BEST!!!

This is seriously just about the greatest gift I have ever recieved' date=' and I truly mean that!!! So thanks again, really... thank you!

It's perfect...

My own...

My [i']PRECIOUS...[/i]

Hehe, glad you like it.

And another great DMRA clothes - thank you very much I really like them ;)

You're very welocme.

Thank you very much' date=' good sir. To be honest, looking at the Nexus, I feared that DMRA modding and resizing would gradually fall by the wayside. Thankfully, you (among other modders) have saved us all from that fate. I sincerely appreciate all the time and effort that you put into each and every one of your works. Kudos, sir.

[/quote']

One of the reasons I started was because I thought Oblivion modding would dry up. I never thought I'd learn how to use blender, so it feels amazing that I was able release something that I did within two weeks of first starting.

Glad to hear there are still people out there looking for Oblivion mods.

---

Was looking at the russion site, Anvil Bay, for ideas. Found a few that I would like to mess around with. If anyone sees something they want, and it hasn't previously shown up on the Nexus, I will do my best to fulfill that request.

What I'm personally considering:

Angelika for HGEC

Athol-Brose Cloth and Armor

Final Fantasy

Chloe Set

Lady Dress

Assassins Creed 2 Ezios Gear HGEC

Edit: please provide links, so I'm not forced to spend time needlessly searching for something I've probably skipped over several times by accident. Thank you.

Definately the chloe set and the final fantasy in DMRA would be neat to see... and Hentai's Creed armor. Really anything for DMRA with stripy stockings and a miniskirt. LOL

Actually, I'm hoping to eventually do the entire Hentai collection. Though I'm concerned about the logistics of such a project. I'm still asking myself what I'd do if I ever get it all finished. "Should I release it as one large mesh filled pack and let people sort out what the want, or should I separate them into their own individual mods?" Decisions, decisions.

Definately the chloe set and the final fantasy in DMRA would be neat to see... and Hentai's Creed armor. Really anything for DMRA with stripy stockings and a miniskirt. LOL

Actually' date=' I'm hoping to eventually do the entire Hentai collection. Though I'm concerned about the logistics of such a project. I'm still asking myself what I'd do if I ever get it all finished. "Should I release it as one large mesh filled pack and let people sort out what the want, or should I separate them into their own individual mods?" Decisions, decisions.

[/quote']

Personally, what I would do (if I were a modder) would be to tackle ONE outfit at a time based entirely on my own personal preference, and release them individually. Then as I neared completion (or boredom) I would then combine what I had done into one easy compilation. You can do BOTH, easy right?

Quick almost pointless update. Finished resizing outfits for four differnt mods, almost ready to upload. Three more to go. the final fantasy set is giving me a headache. Got six out of nine pieces in-game and working, last three wants to crash the game. Not too happy with any of it, so I'm starting from scratch. I also have a somewhat better Idea as to what I want to do with the Hentai mods, So I'm going to run with that.

In the mean time, have a T-Shirt...

Oblivion TShirt release moved to the first post.

---

I'd be surprised if anyone downloads that quick and dirty edit. Very little effort was placed into it by me, so it's not exactly worth it.

Trying to clean up my desktop, so I might as well release these. Found most on Anvil Bay, and considering it's a Russian site, most everything was in Russian. Was able to find English versions of some on Nexus. What I couldn't find I had to go into the Construction Set and rename everything so there won't be any odd characters showing up.

Chloe Set release moved to the first post.

---

Lady Dress release moved to the first post.

---

AC2Gear release moved to the first post.

---

Dress of the Crusader release moved to the first post.

---

Ves Armor Plus Recolors release moved to the first post.

Should probably start editing my first post to include everything I've done so far, that way no one has to go through several pages just to find something.

Please let me know if anything is not working as advertised.

Don't know if it's supposed to work this way but without wearing the crusaders pantie, the dresses glitches with the lower body but else all seems to work fine.

Thank you very much for your mods again :D

Don't know if it's supposed to work this way but without wearing the crusaders pantie' date=' the dresses glitches with the lower body but else all seems to work fine.

Thank you very much for your mods again :D

[/quote']

I noticed that when I was play testing it, figured it was because I was using a different lower body (currently using BDM as my default). If it's found to be too big of a problem, I'll go back and mess around with it. Otherwise, I'm not going to worry too much.

You fool. You crazy, foolish fool. I had no idea that you had this much in the works. As always, you astound me with the speed of your output and the craftsmanship of your mods. At this rate, you are more or less single-handedly carrying the DMRA movement in Oblivion mods. ... Sorry for the unnecessary pressure, but the fact remains that you are undoubtedly a great modder. Thank you for all your efforts.

Thanks for the conversion of the crusader!! I really love it!

ScreenShot14.jpg

ScreenShot22.jpg

Great to see it in action!

--

Saw this in the "What Mod is This" thread' date=' and I couldn't help myself. Would've had it finished MUCH sooner, but I decided to take it one step further by breaking it into several pieces. I did [i']not[/i] touch the helmet. If you don't want the hair that comes with it, don't use the helmet.

Auto adds to inventory. one full outfit (non-broken), and one of each piece: Cuirass, Gauntlets, Skirt, Boots, two Scarfs (one for Amulet slot, one for Tail).

Shining Will release moved to the first post.

If something does not work, please let me know, and I will try look into correcting it.

Thorazine: I am inlove with all your work, and thanks very much for helping me in how to convert armors to DMRA, im working on converting armors from FCOM to dmra, as of now the chainmail works. Thanks so much.

PS: i like how you use the auto add methods, i cant live with mods that adds containers personally when i download an esp that add containers i modify it first to make them auto add it.

Thanks again :)

It's like you can read my mind, good sir. When I saw that outfit in the same thread, my first thought was "Ooh, I can't wait to see this in DMRA. It's a shame it isn't already." And BAM it's already been done without so much as a comment or complaint.

You, sir, are amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

More importantly, is there still interest in Oblivion? Or should I try my hand at Skyrim (when I eventually get the game)?

--

Still looking for any kind of constructive criticism. Praise is great, but it would be nice to know about anything I need to improve on.

Personally, I am still playing Oblivion and probably will for a long time yet. I don't have Skyrim because I hate having a 3rd party (Steam) involved in my gaming experience. It has become a sad day for gaming when this has been allowed to happen.

Please don't put OB aside just yet. Keep your great DM mods coming.

Thanks for all the great DMRA conversions you have done. I am a dedicated DMRA fan and I have found more conversions of my favorite outfits in the few days I have been using LL that all the years of surfing the web looking for them. Keep up the fantastic work you are doing.

I do have a request for a conversion of a favorite of mine:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=21401

Any possibility of a conversion pls?

Thorazine: I am inlove with all your work' date=' and thanks very much for helping me in how to convert armors to DMRA, im working on converting armors from FCOM to dmra, as of now the chainmail works. Thanks so much.

PS: i like how you use the auto add methods, i cant live with mods that adds containers personally when i download an esp that add containers i modify it first to make them auto add it.

Thanks again :)

[/quote']

I prefer the container route as auto adds can CTD the game and corrupt the save files. Also, many times you only get one set when autoload where as you can set the container to respawn, change the number of outfits and edit the outfits names, etc. Whenever I get mods that autoload I only use the meshes/textures and add them to my own chest. Just makes more work for me but I detest autoloads. When you get 30 mods that autoload, then every time you start a new character, it takes forever to add 100's of items and can cause problems with your game. No autolaod for me, I like to control what goes in my inventory.

Doesn't look too difficult. I'll have it ready for my next round of uploads sometime in the next few days. I'm also going to start placing things in the first post' date=' make things easier to find, so look out for that.

One of the reasons I haven't been active, is I've had some trouble with the Final Fantasy set from the Russian site Anvil Bay. One, I had to start from scratch (something I really, really didn't want to do). And two, three of the tops force my game to crash when trying to equip. If anyone wants to mess with it, I'll upload the nif and blend files.

http://www.mediafire.com/?begeregqbvewq3g

Doesn't look too difficult. I'll have it ready for my next round of uploads sometime in the next few days. I'm also going to start placing things in the first post' date=' make things easier to find, so look out for that.

One of the reasons I haven't been active, is I've had some trouble with the Final Fantasy set from the Russian site Anvil Bay. One, I had to start from scratch (something I really, really didn't want to do). And two, three of the tops force my game to crash when trying to equip. If anyone wants to mess with it, I'll upload the nif and blend files.

http://www.mediafire.com/?begeregqbvewq3g

Great! I will keep a watch for the J&K outfits. It's a favorite of mine but irritates me to wear 'cause of the small breasts and no BBB. Thank you for the Lady Dress and Dress of the Crusader conversions as they too are faves. I have been updating the mods and I must say I love your work. Another one I want in DMRA is Lady Style. It has been done in DMRA but noone seems to know where the mod is.

If I could use blender at all I would tackle most of the stuff in the Apachii Goddess store and more of Colourwheel's outfits. They are just begging for DMRA conversions!

Thanks again for sharing your work with us and I look foward to seeing what you do next.