Just need suggestions on mods.

TJ888

Hello, I am just wondering if there is a mod similar to ASX spells (with like all the positions and such) however have adjustable X and Z axis like Sex addict. I did try Sex Addict but it is lacking an only have very few positions the last I used it. 

I am not looking for anything fancy such as pregnancy or self needs or anything like that just a straight up mod like ASX but with adjustable X and Z (or if ASX spells has that just I'm blind let me know).

The easiest way would be to install the sexlab framework with all the animations then sexlab aroused. If I remember correctky, aroused has two spells that allow you to start animations anytime (kind of script heavy but just disable the cloak spell in the menu) and sexlab is a framework with all the animations you need plus a positioning system, that's almost identical to sex addicts. So yeah, relatively a big installation just to get what you want but I don't think there's anything lighter here :/

Archived