Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, hentaursenpai said:

Here's the alternate version for those who were interested, enjoy

 

very nice, shame theres no way to mix and match lol

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to share some of my custom cars. Can't thank hentaursenpai enough for this mod! ❤️ (I'll delete the second one with Cream if it's too much)

2486820_137.jpg

2486820_138.jpg

2486820_139.jpg

2486820_140.jpg

2486820_141.jpg

2486820_143.jpg

Edited by Viral Villager
Posted
4 minutes ago, Viral Villager said:

Just wanted to share some of my custom cars. Can't thank hentaursenpai enough for this mod! ❤️ (I'll delete the second one with Cream if it's too much)

2486820_137.jpg

2486820_138.jpg

2486820_139.jpg

2486820_140.jpg

2486820_141.jpg

2486820_143.jpg

Glad you're having fun decking out your cars 😁 loving these designs and what I'm seeing online in lobbies

Posted
1 hour ago, hentaursenpai said:

Glad you're having fun decking out your cars 😁 loving these designs and what I'm seeing online in lobbies

Also I made use of the Pac-Man-less vehicle mod so his logo wouldn’t obscure part of the decal on the back half of the car lol

Posted
34 minutes ago, joeyjonjunior said:

Sure!sagetruck.thumb.png.7bcd3a27539ee375f87e906e1f8fddef.png

sageswimtransparent.thumb.png.a16ffc5bb431245f617ee0b6cf877d51.png

Awesome, now we just need the bottom heavy edit of that swimsuit mod to complete it

Posted
2 hours ago, Mojomboo said:

Awesome, now we just need the bottom heavy edit of that swimsuit mod to complete it

With big tits too I hope lol

Posted
5 hours ago, hentaursenpai said:

Glad you're having fun decking out your cars  😁  loving these designs and what I'm seeing online in lobbies

link please

 

Posted

how has nobody made a mod of Blaze wearing that cute cat-hole lingerie? how have i not even considered her wearing that until I saw this? Artist is Bunguy btw.
65f1f48f6901dab3.png

Posted
4 hours ago, Kaziko34 said:

I think the Download list on Page 1 should get sum updates =D

I won't update it, because we have our own downloads section on the site.

 

Posted
12 hours ago, Viral Villager said:

Just wanted to share some of my custom cars. Can't thank hentaursenpai enough for this mod! ❤️ (I'll delete the second one with Cream if it's too much)

2486820_137.jpg

2486820_138.jpg

2486820_139.jpg

2486820_140.jpg

2486820_141.jpg

2486820_143.jpg

Nice! These are mine. Guess who my favorite character is lmao

Boost 1.jpg

Boost 2.jpg

Boost 3.jpg

Handling 1.jpg

Handling 2.jpg

Handling 3.jpg

Handling 4.jpg

Handling 5.jpg

Power 1.jpg

Power 2.jpg

Power 3.jpg

Posted
2 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Nice! These are mine. Guess who my favorite character is lmao

Boost 1.jpg

Boost 2.jpg

Boost 3.jpg

Handling 1.jpg

Handling 2.jpg

Handling 3.jpg

Handling 4.jpg

Handling 5.jpg

Power 1.jpg

Power 2.jpg

Power 3.jpg

I see you have great tastes :3 I should def customize the hover boards too

Posted (edited)
  • Hi yall I was wondering if anyone is able to mod Toga (her main outfit) over Captain Majima if you unlocked him early and if possible with facial animations and maybe some voice lines too with the Speak DLC foundation , I can get someone to provide stamps, crosstalk render and zero gravity icon whenever I get the chance and send them over.
  • image.png.eb991a71129e00648920a7e9b52b8bb8.png

Himiko_Toga_blender.zip

Edited by ThaBlueGuy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...