Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 3/12/2026 at 9:34 AM, p5rtakamaki2005 said:

Changed to version 5.4 of the engine and it worked very nicely! Thank You. Now I can use that Amy decal I made quickly in GiMP. (Amy art made by Apathy I think? + Some parts of Amy's original decal)

Screenshot 2026-03-12 152752.png

Which pakchunk and folder are the decals stored in? I can't find them hecking anywhere

Posted
1 hour ago, hornycatprincess said:

may i suggest a hot pussy or hot royal pussy for blaze?

I'll do you one better, this mod replaces all the top-tier friendship titles for Amy, Blaze, Cream and Rouge and a couple of the Tangle and Whisper festival titles as well. There is also a version that is compatible with the mod that replaces Shadow with Surge. Enjoy!

 

All Title Replacements:

Spoiler

Amy:

A Graceful Entrance -> Hedgehog Hottie

My Sweet Passion -> Perfect Blowjob Height

Leave it to Me! -> Sonic's Cock is MINE

 

Blaze:

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds -> Smoking Hot

Royal Protector -> Royal Pussy

Noblesse Oblige -> Poitrine Plate (hint: just like the title it replaces, this is French for something)

 

Cream:

Flying Rabbit Girl -> Playboy Bunny

Polite Speaker -> Always Swallows

Always With Cheese -> Please Be Gentle...

 

Rouge:

All The World's Gems Are Mine To Keep -> All The World's Cum is Mine to Swallow

Fly in the Freedom -> Fattest Bat Tits

Charming Treasure Hunter -> Mobian Mommy Mammaries

 

Tangle and Whisper:

Diamond Cutters -> Lesbian Lovers

Guardian Angel -> awoo :3

 

Custom Horny Titles.zip

Posted
6 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

I'll do you one better, this mod replaces all the top-tier friendship titles for Amy, Blaze, Cream and Rouge and a couple of the Tangle and Whisper festival titles as well. There is also a version that is compatible with the mod that replaces Shadow with Surge. Enjoy!

 

All Title Replacements:

  Hide contents

Amy:

A Graceful Entrance -> Hedgehog Hottie

My Sweet Passion -> Perfect Blowjob Height

Leave it to Me! -> Sonic's Cock is MINE

 

Blaze:

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds -> Smoking Hot

Royal Protector -> Royal Pussy

Noblesse Oblige -> Poitrine Plate (hint: just like the title it replaces, this is French for something)

 

Cream:

Flying Rabbit Girl -> Playboy Bunny

Polite Speaker -> Always Swallows

Always With Cheese -> Please Be Gentle...

 

Rouge:

All The World's Gems Are Mine To Keep -> All The World's Cum is Mine to Swallow

Fly in the Freedom -> Fattest Bat Tits

Charming Treasure Hunter -> Mobian Mommy Mammaries

 

Tangle and Whisper:

Diamond Cutters -> Lesbian Lovers

Guardian Angel -> awoo :3

 

Custom Horny Titles.zip 542.8 kB · 1 download

Great stuff. The best part: these stack with the custom Tangle & Whisper title plates too. Could be fun seeing lewded title plates for the other girls, in the future.

Screenshot (2483).png

Screenshot (2484).png

Posted
7 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

I'll do you one better, this mod replaces all the top-tier friendship titles for Amy, Blaze, Cream and Rouge and a couple of the Tangle and Whisper festival titles as well. There is also a version that is compatible with the mod that replaces Shadow with Surge. Enjoy!

 

All Title Replacements:

  Reveal hidden contents

Amy:

A Graceful Entrance -> Hedgehog Hottie

My Sweet Passion -> Perfect Blowjob Height

Leave it to Me! -> Sonic's Cock is MINE

 

Blaze:

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds -> Smoking Hot

Royal Protector -> Royal Pussy

Noblesse Oblige -> Poitrine Plate (hint: just like the title it replaces, this is French for something)

 

Cream:

Flying Rabbit Girl -> Playboy Bunny

Polite Speaker -> Always Swallows

Always With Cheese -> Please Be Gentle...

 

Rouge:

All The World's Gems Are Mine To Keep -> All The World's Cum is Mine to Swallow

Fly in the Freedom -> Fattest Bat Tits

Charming Treasure Hunter -> Mobian Mommy Mammaries

 

Tangle and Whisper:

Diamond Cutters -> Lesbian Lovers

Guardian Angel -> awoo :3

 

Custom Horny Titles.zip 542.8 kB · 1 download

Maybe make a download page for it?

Posted
10 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Which pakchunk and folder are the decals stored in? I can't find them hecking anywhere

Do you mean this one or the base game decals? Original base game decals are in "pakchunk0-Windows.utoc".

"Content/01_Union/UI/Garage/MachineCustom/CustomSticker/StickerImage"

Posted
8 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

I'll do you one better, this mod replaces all the top-tier friendship titles for Amy, Blaze, Cream and Rouge and a couple of the Tangle and Whisper festival titles as well. There is also a version that is compatible with the mod that replaces Shadow with Surge. Enjoy!

 

All Title Replacements:

  Reveal hidden contents

Amy:

A Graceful Entrance -> Hedgehog Hottie

My Sweet Passion -> Perfect Blowjob Height

Leave it to Me! -> Sonic's Cock is MINE

 

Blaze:

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds -> Smoking Hot

Royal Protector -> Royal Pussy

Noblesse Oblige -> Poitrine Plate (hint: just like the title it replaces, this is French for something)

 

Cream:

Flying Rabbit Girl -> Playboy Bunny

Polite Speaker -> Always Swallows

Always With Cheese -> Please Be Gentle...

 

Rouge:

All The World's Gems Are Mine To Keep -> All The World's Cum is Mine to Swallow

Fly in the Freedom -> Fattest Bat Tits

Charming Treasure Hunter -> Mobian Mommy Mammaries

 

Tangle and Whisper:

Diamond Cutters -> Lesbian Lovers

Guardian Angel -> awoo :3

 

Custom Horny Titles.zip 542.8 kB · 1 download

Nice mod! I've managed to also find the original text file, which application do I need to edit it? (.locres file)

Posted
7 hours ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said:

Do you mean this one or the base game decals? Original base game decals are in "pakchunk0-Windows.utoc".

"Content/01_Union/UI/Garage/MachineCustom/CustomSticker/StickerImage"

yeah, I meant the basegame decals, thank you very much!

Posted
7 hours ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said:

Nice mod! I've managed to also find the original text file, which application do I need to edit it? (.locres file)

you need UnrealLocresEditor. I used this tutorial to figure out how to do this, it has links to all relevant programs in the description: 

 

Posted
8 hours ago, asdf732 said:

Maybe make a download page for it?

Done! Also, it would be great if you updated the mods list, lotta new mods and two whole new characters have come out since it was last updated.

Posted
11 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Done! Also, it would be great if you updated the mods list, lotta new mods and two whole new characters have come out since it was last updated.

They made a notice saying they would no longer be updating it like forever ago.

Posted

Using the images shared on the last page, you can now use more Lewd decals, these ones being for Rouge The Bat. (All replaces her friendship decal, same as Amy)

Unlike the Amy one, this mod has four decals that can be selected in the config using Bluestar Mod Manager. Here are the options, as well as an image for what they are like in-game.

DecalSelect.png.7d20d52648b862b3bb5d31329b5c33ed.png

Option 1 - Lewd Adventure: A lewd edit of her artwork from Sonic Adventure 2.
Option 2 - Lewd Gem: Nude Rouge with a purple Chaos Emerald.
Option 3 - Big Titties: The top half of Rouge, showing her big tits.
Option 4 - Lewd Moonlight Gems: A different image I had before seeing the other images. Nude Rouge next to the moon with all seven Chaos Emeralds. (I believe by "codyf0xx")

Be mindful that you can only use one decal at one time. Change the option in Bluestar and relaunch the game for a different one.

Rouge Lewd Decals.zip

Posted
49 minutes ago, Thelastkingdom36 said:

Dang! Doing NSFW decals, and titles now? At this rate, we should call it Lewd Sonic Racing lol!

Sonic Racing CrossNudes

 

Sonic Racinc CrossLewds

 

Sonic Racing NudeWorlds

 

Sonic Racing LewdWorlds

Posted
4 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

They made a notice saying they would no longer be updating it like forever ago.

Ah, I see, that's a shame, it's a great resource, but understandable since that sort of thing would balloon out of control pretty quickly

Posted
25 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Ah, I see, that's a shame, it's a great resource, but understandable since that sort of thing would balloon out of control pretty quickly

Yeah, you should just check the downloads page.

Posted
4 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Sonic Racing CrossNudes

 

Sonic Racinc CrossLewds

 

Sonic Racing NudeWorlds

 

Sonic Racing LewdWorlds

Doom has the right idea! lol 🤣

 

Side Note: LewdWorlds is actually pretty good ngl.

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2026 at 9:34 AM, p5rtakamaki2005 said:

Changed to version 5.4 of the engine and it worked very nicely! Thank You. Now I can use that Amy decal I made quickly in GiMP. (Amy art made by Apathy I think? + Some parts of Amy's original decal)

Screenshot 2026-03-12 152752.png

 

sigh I managed to find and extract the decals and create my own custom ones but my potato PC practically explodes if I even think about opening Unreal Engine itself to import the decals and export them as paks. Really wish there was a program that could edit uasset files without needing to run Unreal Engine.

Edited by GuyIncognito383
Posted
6 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Ah, I see, that's a shame, it's a great resource, but understandable since that sort of thing would balloon out of control pretty quickly

 

5 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Yeah, you should just check the downloads page.

 

Yeah I stopped updating the mods list on this post so that people would use the downloads page that was specifically made for us instead.

Posted
24 minutes ago, asdf732 said:

 

 

Yeah I stopped updating the mods list on this post so that people would use the downloads page that was specifically made for us instead.

 

It would probably help if you linked to the download page at the top of the first post with a message that the rest of the post isn't getting updated anymore. People probably gonna keep asking cause the first post still gives the impression you're updating it.

 

 

I would still love to see any hot chick character replacing Ichiban. His animation are a lot of fun, but I'm a certified Yakuza game hater so I would love to replace his dumb ass for something that nice on the eyes.

Posted
1 hour ago, mrpachinko said:

I'm a certified Yakuza game hater so I would love to replace his dumb ass for something that nice on the eyes.

This is what the release of Yakuza Kiwami 3 does to a mf. Good job, Sega / RGG Studio.

I'm just fucking around, I don't care what you think of the Yakuza games. But seriously though, get your shit together, Sega / RGG.

Posted
14 hours ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said:

Using the images shared on the last page, you can now use more Lewd decals, these ones being for Rouge The Bat. (All replaces her friendship decal, same as Amy)

Unlike the Amy one, this mod has four decals that can be selected in the config using Bluestar Mod Manager. Here are the options, as well as an image for what they are like in-game.

DecalSelect.png.7d20d52648b862b3bb5d31329b5c33ed.png

Option 1 - Lewd Adventure: A lewd edit of her artwork from Sonic Adventure 2.
Option 2 - Lewd Gem: Nude Rouge with a purple Chaos Emerald.
Option 3 - Big Titties: The top half of Rouge, showing her big tits.
Option 4 - Lewd Moonlight Gems: A different image I had before seeing the other images. Nude Rouge next to the moon with all seven Chaos Emeralds. (I believe by "codyf0xx")

Be mindful that you can only use one decal at one time. Change the option in Bluestar and relaunch the game for a different one.

Rouge Lewd Decals.zip

I don't use bluestar manager, is there a version that is usable within the game files without a manager?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...