AB01 Posted Wednesday at 12:39 PM Posted Wednesday at 12:39 PM (edited) 19 hours ago, eightballblaze said: the decensor mod on steam hasn't been updated so you need to either use the script kumarin made above or wait for a update from the other mods around. Edit: Nevermind, it has been updated, haven't tested it yet though I did tested em and not works, and that modder said your required to use that toggle visible costume ,cheat plugin or bepinx thing . Where’s without them version ? I seen someone tried to make em working without that in previous version of the game Edited Wednesday at 01:16 PM by AB01
Scarecrow03 Posted Wednesday at 01:07 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:07 PM 25 minutes ago, AB01 said: I did tested em and not works, and that modder said your required to use that stupid toggle visible costume ,cheat plugin or bepinx thing . Where’s without them version ? I seen someone tried to make em working without that in previous version of the game On the previous version i used the toggle 1 time and i believe it persisted permanently. In my case, i use what i can get and i appreciate the work instead of calling the mod stupid. Sure the version without toggle is better but we are not contributing anything to be demanding mod updates
AB01 Posted Wednesday at 01:16 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:16 PM 3 minutes ago, Scarecrow03 said: On the previous version i used the toggle 1 time and i believe it persisted permanently. In my case, i use what i can get and i appreciate the work instead of calling the mod stupid. Sure the version without toggle is better but we are not contributing anything to be demanding mod updates My apologies for calling that, felt like came out wrong to mention em here. It just lot of games with censorship tends to get difficult on getting uncensor nudity mod made these days . And right thats understandable. 👌 Regardless , quoting from my above comment Here’s the trick I was referring to : In one of comment section of Defenceless Raven mod on ayaka mentioned about how using one of UABE tool thing in able to edit those files to remove the censor effect for Raven manually by setting all of those mesh renders thing from true to false. So far I did on latest update of that mod which I thought it would work but it didn’t, i was supposed to edit that on “character bundle 02” first it seems . I’m ganna retest again soon 1
eightballblaze Posted Wednesday at 01:44 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:44 PM 20 minutes ago, AB01 said: My apologies for calling that, felt like came out wrong to mention em here. It just lot of games with censorship tends to get difficult on getting uncensor nudity mod made these days . And right thats understandable. 👌 Regardless , quoting from my above comment Here’s the trick I was referring to : In one of comment section of Defenceless Raven mod on ayaka mentioned about how using one of UABE tool thing in able to edit those files to remove the censor effect for Raven manually by setting all of those mesh renders thing from true to false. So far I did on latest update of that mod which I thought it would work but it didn’t, i was supposed to edit that on “character bundle 02” first it seems . I’m ganna retest again soon The one on steam will go into the Workshop folder, you need to transfer it to the game itself. it wont work if you just subscribe and play.
AB01 Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago On 10/7/2026 at 6:44 PM, eightballblaze said: The one on steam will go into the Workshop folder, you need to transfer it to the game itself. it wont work if you just subscribe and play. There’s no for Raven’s on steam workshop but nevermind , I got it working without need of Bepin thing thanks to that guide by commenter “ InDarkness” on ayaka . 1
Areyon3339 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 15 hours ago, AB01 said: There’s no for Raven’s on steam workshop but nevermind , I got it working without need of Bepin thing thanks to that guide by commenter “ InDarkness” on ayaka . great that you got it working, but there is a Raven uncensor mod at the top of the workshop, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now