Jump to content

Hades – Free the Nipple Edition


eddyboy

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I've updated the Mod with a new version, containing some new characters, some of which would be a spoiler to mention. 

 

As requested, I also attached some screenshots in the spoiler:

Spoiler


20250915223732_1.jpg

20250915201120_1.jpg

20250915201915_1.jpg

20250824193902_1.jpg

20250822232341_1.jpg

 

Edited by eddyboy
Posted (edited)

Love the mod, it looks great and I like how not exaggerated it is. Any change for a Hades 2 version?

EDIT: It seems the Codex portrait for Athena is missing. Which is just fine by me, as it is the only edit I don't really like, but I figured you should know. I love how easy it is to personalize which edits to use, btw.

Edited by Arolll
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Also to any steamdeck users. IT IS FAR EASIER to download decky loader, get the deckmtp plugin and copy the packages folder into your steamdecks packages folder then trying the coding solution that hades image explorer tries to walk you through.  Just a fair warning ❤️

  • 2 months later...
Posted

everything looks to work fine. thank you. PS sad no freedom  for Demeter's nipples, wanted to see these old saggy tiddies ❤️

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for me. I followed all the steps, but I get a “desktop” or “manifest” error.
Does anyone have a solution ?

 

Could the game version be the issue ?

Thanks a lot 

EDIT: I found the solution. You have to follow the steps exactly as the modder wrote them, in the same order + i used the Vulkan Exe this time.
Amazing work, by the way !
I love NSFW edits that stay true to the spirit of the game and don’t add unnecessary nudity.

THANKS !

Edited by Sasaki05
  • 2 months later...
Posted

This looks great! Thank you for all the hard work, Eddy!

As someone that runs a Mac, does anyone know of an alternative to the H1 Importer/Exporter app?

Posted

Or, better yet, we could make this compatible with Mod Importer! We'd just need to insert a 'modfile.txt' file into the directory that states what's being replaced (see here). Normally, I'd create and distribute this myself but I can't even locate the image file paths to be replaced since all those tools are made for Windows. 🥲

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

@jbwzrd213 @eddyboy i made a Mod Importer compatible version of this mod that also mixes in Leggings Be Gone from Nexus Mods - it works with the final game version v1.38290. is it ok if i upload it to NexusMods?

Edited by sockkkkk
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Old post but i can't seem to get this to work with Steamdeck. I can launch the exe but the deck puts games in hidden folders and the path to the game exe cant be found so im kind of lost on what to do

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/24/2026 at 11:15 AM, sockkkkk said:

@jbwzrd213 @eddyboy i made a Mod Importer compatible version of this mod that also mixes in Leggings Be Gone from Nexus Mods - it works with the final game version v1.38290. is it ok if i upload it to NexusMods?

I would love to see you post that! 

Posted
On 5/24/2026 at 8:15 PM, sockkkkk said:

@jbwzrd213 @eddyboy i made a Mod Importer compatible version of this mod that also mixes in Leggings Be Gone from Nexus Mods - it works with the final game version v1.38290. is it ok if i upload it to NexusMods?

Sorry for the late answer; accounts lost and all. Feel free to post it if you're still interested, as long as you credit original authors I'm fine with sharing it with more people!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I found an extremely easy way to download and install it on steam deck without having to use a separate pc. It seems like a lot but only because I tried to make this guide very thorough so you don't get lost at any point. You can thank me later :)

 

Just keep reading my guide and it'll work no problem. Once you open the RunMe.exe program on steam, you will have to hold the steam button to be able to use your mouse. If the patcher and terminal are not on screen, you don't have to hold it to use the mouse. No idea why it does that, but it is what it is.

 

I highly recommend making a copy of the packages folder in a completely separate folder in case anything goes wrong or if you want to reinstall the original files easily. Go to steam and on Hades select Manage > Manage > Browse local files > Content > Win then copy the Packages folder. Go to Documents, create a new folder and name it "Hades FTNE Backup" and then paste the packages folder inside.

 

Anyways, here we go:

 

1. Open desktop mode on steam deck

2. Download Hades FTNE.zip and extract it. Leave it in the downloads folder.

3. Download and extract H1. You should then see a file names "RunMe"

4. Open RunMe and right click (left trigger) RunMe.exe and click Add to Steam. Leave all folders alone.

5. Open steam > RunMe.exe > Manage > Properties > Compatibility > check Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool > select Proton Experimental

6. Click play for RunMe.exe through steam. It will take a little while for it to download and open. When it finally opens, you will see two windows, one is a terminal and the other is the patcher. Sometimes the patcher opens behind the terminal, so just hover over the icon in the taskbar and pull it to the front.

 

If possible, you can copy this path right here for the next section to be able to skip some extra work:

Z:\home\deck\.local\share\Steam\steamapps\common\Hades\x64\Hades.exe

 

7. Go back to steam and go to Hades > Manage > Manage > Browse local files > x64

8. Right click (left trigger) on Hades.exe (in x64) and Copy Location

9. Open notepad or any thing where you can paste and edit text. You MUST add Z: in front of the location and change each / into \ or else the patcher will not find the correct file. Ending result should look identical to what I pasted above.

 

10. Copy the new updated location and open the patcher. You will see a "browse" button next to Hades.exe path. Click the browse button and paste the location into the "file name" bar. Click open. It should take you back to the patcher screen with the location looking exactly like above but with forward slashes now instead of backslashes. I don't know why it has to be this way, but it won't find it otherwise.

11. Open the "browse" button for Patch path and go to My Computer > rootfs (Z:) > home > deck > downloads > Hades FTNE and then click open. The path should be as follows in the patcher: Z:/home/deck/Downloads/Hades FTNE

 

Hit that juicy patch button and watch as the terminal goes ballistic for a little while. For me it only took about 3 minutes. Your time may vary. Just trust the process and wait until it's done. It might look like it's frozen from time to time but it's just doing its thing. Keep the steam deck awake and soon you'll see a message saying "Patch successful" in a small window and the terminal saying "patching done." Just hit OK and make sure everything is closed out before opening Hades. Verify that it's working correctly by opening the codex and looking at Aphrodite.

 

I said you can thank me later.... it's later :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...