McPac Posted August 14, 2025 Posted August 14, 2025 I am searching for good animations focused in one man ( player character) and two women/3 women, and lesbian animations for 2/3 women. (I want to play with a male character and 3 women followers). I know that in very big packs as "Billyy's SLAL Animations" there are animations like that. But i would like to know if it could be packs that be more specific and with less number of animations to avoid having to manage huge number of animations
Dorabella Posted August 14, 2025 Posted August 14, 2025 20 minutes ago, pacoeldelbar3 said: to avoid having to manage huge number of animations Just select the ones you want to activate SLAnimLoader Billyy's and Anub's are those that contain the highest number of animations with 3/4/5 actors E.G Anub's have lesbian Mistress FFF or FFM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now