amorrow28 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/18/2026 at 5:42 PM, Cutepatatas said: Oh right, good catch. 😅 I actually have always credited the original creators and I’ve never claimed their work as my own. I just got sloppy about including the credits in some of my more recent posts. What I charge for is the Switch porting/conversion work, not ownership of the original mod. I’ll go back and add the missing credits to the recent posts. So thanks for the reminder! although “incredibly underhanded” might be a little dramatic. 😂 I appreciate that you give credit but many don’t. (And even that screenshot example above from Trails beyond the Horizon doesn’t credit by name.) If I can make a request though, please link to the original mods. I’m a PC gamer but when perusing the forums and seeing a great mod port showcase, I can’t find the original… 4
Cutepatatas Posted September 22 Posted September 22 4 hours ago, amorrow28 said: I appreciate that you give credit but many don’t. (And even that screenshot example above from Trails beyond the Horizon doesn’t credit by name.) If I can make a request though, please link to the original mods. I’m a PC gamer but when perusing the forums and seeing a great mod port showcase, I can’t find the original… Got it. I'll try to imitate how you do it. Thank you! 🙂↕️ 1
kombat73 Posted Wednesday at 05:04 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 05:04 PM (edited) Xenoblade Chronicles 2: mods by sinonwastaken Spoiler Hikari Partial nude more defined vagina.zip Spoiler Pyra default bodysuit.zip Spoiler Pyra Mythra style bodysuit.zip Spoiler Pyra blue sky bodysuit.zip Edited Wednesday at 05:05 PM by kombat73
kombat73 Posted Wednesday at 05:09 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 05:09 PM (edited) Xenoblade Chronicles 2: mods by sinonwastaken Homura partial nude more defined vagina.zip Driver nia candy strip Large breasts blade outfit.zip Driver nia candy strip blade outfit.zip Edited Wednesday at 05:10 PM by kombat73
kombat73 Posted Wednesday at 05:14 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 05:14 PM On 9/5/2026 at 4:45 AM, Guswidura said: Can you share the discord link too..very much appreciated all the works in this forum guys..the best for nswitch MOD https://discord.gg/prycVCUer :3 1
LordCha Posted Friday at 10:09 PM Posted Friday at 10:09 PM Hi, Someone convert to switch version of OGhBBJ(lollipop)? Mod files works on switch but skin little bit heavy for switch. That reason, switch shows gray skin only. Lollipop Chainsaw OGhBBJ.rar https://www.loverslab.com/topic/235432-lollipop-chainsaw-repop/page/9/#comment-7405085 1
kombat73 Posted Saturday at 08:15 AM Author Posted Saturday at 08:15 AM ADDED mods 09/26: -Atelier Ayesha The Alchemist of Dusk DX -Atelier Meruru ~The Apprentice of Arland~ DX! -Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night -BUNNY GARDEN 2! -Fire Emblem Engage -Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter -Xenoblade Chronicles 2 -Xenoblade Chronicles X: Definitive Edition 2
wiru1234 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago On 5/26/2026 at 9:46 AM, kombat73 said: But it works for me this way :c are you sure? i tried installing the mods too, but it doesn't work.
Loki4Duty Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 31 minutes ago, wiru1234 said: are you sure? i tried installing the mods too, but it doesn't work. I typically stay out modding console but one of previous messages said Game ID was 0100b04011742000 opposed to this 0100B04011742000 which Jailbroken Nintendo Handhelds are sometimes funny bout it being exactly so the Lower-Case (b) may be the problem it's happened to me on 3DS so worth a try.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now