ESP to ESM

Halstrom

I'm sure I did this ok before by just going into FOMM and using TESnip to change it to a ESM but now I keep getting the red message that says the file is an ESP but marked as a ESM in it's header.

I'm trying to copy some effects from an ESP into an ESM, but of course the load order prevents it. The problem continues even if I remove all the dependancies.

Any other way to convert it?

you need wrey flash for new vegas or fnvedit should also work i think, you have an option to copy to esp and copy esp back to esm. fomm only has options to copy esp to esm not the other way around.

you need wrey flash for new vegas or fnvedit should also work i think' date=' you have an option to copy to esp and copy esp back to esm. fomm only has options to copy esp to esm not the other way around.

[/quote']

Ok, I'm pretty ok using FNVEdit but I haven't seen an option in there for conversions od ESP's & ESM's?

I am not really sure about FNVedit i know for sure wrey flash for new vegas has it, since that is what i use myself, everytime prideslayer updates his esm file so i can add newer animation by first converting it to esp then copy it back to esm when finished.

Archived