traison Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 (edited) 16 hours ago, JessicaLuvx said: Native static function GetNumExtraFormsRace could find no matching static function on linked type IED. IED is having the same issues as NiOverride had. So, like before, make sure IED.pex is coming from the same mod as the dll most likely responsible for providing the API. There's no way to know which dll provides the API that I know of. Like you can't figure out skee.dll is the one for NiOverride.pex without seeing the source code for skee. I just happened to know this beforehand. Usually its safe to assume the same mod that provides the script is the one that also provides the dll, but there's no guarantee. If everything is fine in terms of file overwrites, then you would have to go through IED's source code to see where it registers Papyrus functions for IED.pex and grab the signatures from it and do what I did for NiOverride. Personally I wouldn't bother. Only reason why I added the declarations to my own NiOverride.pex was because I already had them because of this thread. I marked them to make sure it's clear they're not supposed to be there technically; I mean we don't actually know what happens if these unimplemented functions are called: do they even work, and what do they do. 16 hours ago, JessicaLuvx said: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state SetTextOptionValueST and SetOptionFlagsST are SkyUI functions. I'd ignore this, unless SL's MCM was in some way broken or it was getting spammed excessively. 16 hours ago, JessicaLuvx said: Cannot call GetAnimationVariableBool() on a None object Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4" Most likely a race condition. I would ignore unless its getting spammed. Edited July 19, 2025 by traison
JessicaLuvx Posted July 19, 2025 Author Posted July 19, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, traison said: Personally I wouldn't bother. 4 hours ago, traison said: I'd ignore this, 4 hours ago, traison said: I would ignore Good that they can be ignored. I finally had a crash today. It was happening around the coasts of Winterhold, and both crash decoders pointed to a shader/mesh render issue. Particularly - Animated Ice Floes. My assumption is that probably some of the patches installed like saints&seducers_ccor_patch, or one of these mods FrozenLands.esm, MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm, MajesticMountains_Moss.esp, dont get along with Animated Ice Floes. The crash decoders also pointed out to check in xEdit if a mod overrides that record, but no mods did. Found on the Animated Ice Floes nexus posts section, that someone had a very similar crash problem. What I ended up doing was just disabling the Animated ice floes, which stopped the crashing, but im still unsure if that was the best course of action. I dont really care about Animated Ice Floes, but this could happen to a mod that i actually would like to keep. You are the crash log guru, maybe you can spot something more specific, if you want and have the time of course. Here is a link to the crash log - https://pastebin.com/tPnQk9rL Thank you, you have been really helpful! Edited July 19, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
traison Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 (edited) There's something wrong with the BSLightingShaderProperty node of form id 0xFE00DFAB from "Animated Ice Floes.esp". Considering this node might also have something to do with things like ENB/CS, the problem could be there too. Maybe snow shader mods could be involved. 24 minutes ago, JessicaLuvx said: ...but this could happen to a mod that i actually would like to keep. I'm not sure there's any other options than to either remove or fix. If we assume fix isn't viable, then in this case I'd look up the mesh that's assigned to the form id above and only remove that one. Verdant (the grass mod) for instance has some broken kelp (underwater grass) meshes that cause a crash when approaching Solitude when these meshes have been squeezed through ParallaxGen. I just made a batch file to remove these files whenever I rebuild meshes; didn't bother looking into why these are bad. Granted its probably easier to hide some sea weed than it is to hide an iceberg, but you get the idea. Edit: Removing a mod provided mesh obviously only works when it's a mesh replacer. Inspect the vanilla BSA archives to see if the vanilla game has a replacement mesh if unsure. Otherwise you'll have to get more creative. Edited July 19, 2025 by traison
JessicaLuvx Posted July 19, 2025 Author Posted July 19, 2025 (edited) Precision doesn't like More nasty critters. Had a crash because of a Horker.nif added by MNC which didnt have NPC root node and COM bone. Checked in Nifskope which i guess is crucial for Precision to apply hit boxes. I guess Ill have to disable Precision, apparently people do not use precision with a NSFW creature animation builds? Edited July 19, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
traison Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 Precision is one of those mods I'd like to install, but is a bit too questionable when it comes to stability and compatibility. 126 items in the bug tracker on Nexus is not a good sign. Lots of mods around that sound great on paper, but in practice cause too many issues of their own.
JessicaLuvx Posted July 22, 2025 Author Posted July 22, 2025 (edited) So, Im completely lost on what is important and what to ignore in my logs. I have installed SexLab, SLSO, Creature Framework, Animations for SL, Defeat (bane), DDNG, DCL. After a few defeat scenarios with 100% chance for equipping devices the only thing that i really manage to notice is that, one time my character got bound in elbow shackles, which for some reason the struggle animation for that particular device was not playing. Another thing was, an animation which i did not check.. my bad... had really weird issue with incredibly flickery object whenever i turned my camera towards it. Pretty much the rest seemed okay in-game. Unrelated to LL mods - using BiS Renewed with Zaki Dirt and Blood Overlays - BISR for BHUNP, which are working, but for some reason the textures are only fully visible at a certain light. The blacksmith forge for example, my character is fully dirty but in the sun or other lighting like fire from torches the dirt textures are almost not visible. The only thing I can rely on now i guess is seeing a problem in game already happening and trying to figure it out from there. Basically after installing these mods said in the first sentence, I cannot really track whats happening from the papyrus xD. Edit: I had everything activated, like Frostfall, BiSR, RND, Defeat & SexLab (obviously) Do you think there is something that has to be taken care of right away from this log? Papyrus.0.log Edited July 22, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
JessicaLuvx Posted July 22, 2025 Author Posted July 22, 2025 (edited) I have an interesting c rash log as well. I guess its a navmesh issue, but i dont know where to look for the exact details. crash-2025-07-22-17-30-35.log Edited July 22, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
JessicaLuvx Posted July 22, 2025 Author Posted July 22, 2025 (edited) The animation issue I'm having, someone is asking about the same thing on page 6: Edited July 22, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
traison Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 (edited) On 7/22/2025 at 9:25 PM, JessicaLuvx said: I guess its a navmesh issue, but i dont know where to look for the exact details. Yup, but unfortunately there's no actors or cells mentioned so without a debugger, that's all we're going to get out of that one. Edit: If you have any of the Wenches* or Populated* mods, those are 2 of the perhaps most common pathing CTD causes for *some* people. Reason is unknown but personally I suspect mods that edit navmeshes in general - like for instance an open cities mod might be a bad idea, but it could also just be a mod that moves a road or adds a bridge. On 7/22/2025 at 6:31 PM, JessicaLuvx said: So, Im completely lost on what is important and what to ignore in my logs. Again? 😆 slso_widgetcorescript5 is having issues loading widget icons. So I would assume some mod-provided hud element is missing its icons. SLACS might be broken. Specifically its SLACS_slInterrupt script is missing lots of properties. You're missing FNIS scripts. That may cause issues in the future. If you're using Pandora, copy FNIS.pex from the FNIS archive. sslSystemConfig (SexLab) for instance is having issues with it now. On 7/22/2025 at 6:31 PM, JessicaLuvx said: After a few defeat scenarios with 100% chance for equipping devices the only thing that i really manage to notice is that, one time my character got bound in elbow shackles, which for some reason the struggle animation for that particular device was not playing. That's probably because dcur_library and zadlibs are throwing errors. Probably a programming error in the script. Edited July 23, 2025 by traison
JessicaLuvx Posted July 23, 2025 Author Posted July 23, 2025 (edited) Thanks for the advice about Fnis.pex. I decided to get rid of SLACS entirely because BiSR did not remove SLACS overlays. What i did was added a SCOE, which also had a download with SLACs textures. So i guess that was kind of a win there. Also installed SL Inflation Framework and Fill Her Up Baka edition. Things seem to be working without issues, although i found out that i can expel the fluids from my characters body, but there is a bug with the stats in FHU, which is - they are not properly updating. I have to reset it in the FHU MCM. Saw a thread from ears ago someone mentioning it and only workaround they found was through MCM reset option in FHU. Gonna try to fix the FNIS issue now and ill put an update later. Edit: No i dont have any Populated* mods, i think the only NPCs that i have added until now are from DCL, but i do have Northern Roads and Majestic mountains. Edited July 24, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
JessicaLuvx Posted July 24, 2025 Author Posted July 24, 2025 (edited) Okay, I managed to fix the sslSystemConfig errors. However it required me to have FNISVersionGenerated.pex as well. Which i had to run FNIS one time to get it. Removed FNIS after and re-run Pandora. Placed the FNIS scrips in a separate mod below SexLab Framework. I ended up adding Simple Slavery, Public Whore, Advanced Nudity Detection and Sexual Fame Reloaded . Tried to get exhibitionist fame in Riverwood, but it wasn't triggering, maybe i had done something wrong prior tho. Not in the log below. There is always a bunch of errors and warnings at the beginning of every log, after starting and loading a save. Are they something to be worried about? Tested AND - works with all the changes i had to make to the keywords, as i had alot of armors with changed zaps from BDs armors. Got defeated with 100% chance to getting sold to Simple Slavery, by a Nord in front of the first cave you come across and i hadn't deactivated the "Loss of control" in DCL. My character got really aroused after the scene, and of course triggered the "Loss of control" right as she was about to get teleported to SS. Ended up masturbating in free fall, idk where it was all white no world space xD. Reloaded a save again, and repeated the scenario. SS worked. Did not test anything from PW. Papyrus.0.log I'm still having hard time figuring out how to make the textures from Zaki BHUNP 8K-4K Textures for Bathing in Skyrim - Renewed appear normally. Tried disabling subsurface scattering in ENB, but that only made it worse even under the lighting that they appeared properly. Another pretty important find is that for some reason the MCM for Show Player in menus is not working. I can select it but no sub categories appear. I can also go back to the main page of MCM where all the other menus are working even without fully closing the window. Edit: Managed to open the Show Player In Menus MCM, but it could be inconsistent, will have to see if it happens again later. Edited July 24, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
traison Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 Nothing unusual going on in that log. If possible, refrain from using a first startup log for debugging. Having 10,000 lines from things like SLAL registering animations just clutters the log.
JessicaLuvx Posted July 27, 2025 Author Posted July 27, 2025 I ended up installing SL Survival, which is working from the little testing Ive done. The major thing I noticed that after installing it the game became a lot slower on start up load. Had a crash because SL Survival is interacting poorly with environmental or lighting mods (Lux / Lux Orbis / Embers XD). Decided to check out the patch Ill check out if i get any more crashes with it. Installed SL Horrible Harassment, ver. 3.84 from Subscribestar. I dont think there is anything wrong in-game, however, Im getting error in my log every time im being prompted to resist or give up during an assault. [07/27/2025 - 07:25:56PM] Cannot open store for class "precision_utility", missing file? [07/27/2025 - 07:25:56PM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None stack: [SLHHMonitorScript (740089B9)].slhh_Monitor.StruggleAnim() - "slhh_Monitor.psc" Line 131 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.StruggleAnimCheckRace() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 664 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.SLHHAnimStart() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 356 [SLHH (740012C4)].QF_SLHH_030012C4.Fragment_0() - "QF_SLHH_030012C4.psc" Line 130 [07/27/2025 - 07:25:56PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6" stack: [SLHHMonitorScript (740089B9)].slhh_Monitor.StruggleAnim() - "slhh_Monitor.psc" Line 131 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.StruggleAnimCheckRace() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 664 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.SLHHAnimStart() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 356 [SLHH (740012C4)].QF_SLHH_030012C4.Fragment_0() - "QF_SLHH_030012C4.psc" Line 130 [07/27/2025 - 07:25:56PM] Error: Static function ToggleDisableActor not found on object precision_utility. Aborting call and returning None stack: [SLHHMonitorScript (740089B9)].slhh_Monitor.StruggleAnim() - "slhh_Monitor.psc" Line 132 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.StruggleAnimCheckRace() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 664 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.SLHHAnimStart() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 356 [SLHH (740012C4)].QF_SLHH_030012C4.Fragment_0() - "QF_SLHH_030012C4.psc" Line 130 [07/27/2025 - 07:25:56PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6" stack: [SLHHMonitorScript (740089B9)].slhh_Monitor.StruggleAnim() - "slhh_Monitor.psc" Line 132 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.StruggleAnimCheckRace() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 664 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.SLHHAnimStart() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 356 [SLHH (740012C4)].QF_SLHH_030012C4.Fragment_0() - "QF_SLHH_030012C4.psc" Line 130 [07/27/2025 - 07:25:56PM] [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0002C90F)>] / HighHeelsConditionQuestScript.ApplyConditionSpell >> Forced Remove / Result = False [07/27/2025 - 07:25:57PM] Error: Actor value "" does not exist. stack: [ (00000014)].Actor.GetActorValue() - "<native>" Line ? [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.GetCurrentStats() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 458 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.onBeginState() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 499 [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ? [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.SLHHAnimStart() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 367 [SLHH (740012C4)].QF_SLHH_030012C4.Fragment_0() - "QF_SLHH_030012C4.psc" Line 130 Here is the log for more information: Papyrus.0.log I'm starting to question a bit if i really want SL Survival tho. The game feels like its barely holding on. Not sure if I did something wrong, or is it because Im on 1.6.1170.
Dorabella Posted July 27, 2025 Posted July 27, 2025 1 hour ago, JessicaLuvx said: [SLHH (740012C4)].slhh_upkeep.StruggleAnimCheckRace() - "SLHH_Upkeep.psc" Line 664 Since the alleged error concerns animations with a troll, If the troll is not present, an error will be recognized. The simple question is: when does Papyrus start? When do you start the game? It will be full of errors, and the mods will need time to start/activate. As you already mentioned @Grey Cloud , It's certainly not Papyrus that makes the game stable. If it works fine for you, you shouldn't worry about the log. Just to give you a tip, start a new game, exit the game, inspect the log, and it will be full of errors.It will even alert you to the absence of masters that none of your mods require. Just worry about a stable copy, resolving any problems (CTD) , which are always caused by the same things: missing requirements and/or conflicts with other mods. Spoiler
JessicaLuvx Posted July 27, 2025 Author Posted July 27, 2025 2 hours ago, Dorabella said: It's certainly not Papyrus that makes the game stable. You are absolutely right. I wasn't under the impression that papyrus would be the sole reason to making my game unstable. I mentioned my game had slowed down after installing SL Survival, just as an observation.
Dorabella Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 15 hours ago, JessicaLuvx said: I mentioned my game had slowed down after installing SL Survival, just as an observation. Slowdowns can be caused by too many things.You should consider: 1) System requirements for Skyrim SE/AE 2) Install mods by creating a gameplay style . 3) Disable/uninstall any mods that could be considered unnecessary. 4) Graphics also play a role in slowdowns. . Personally, I removed ENB and switched to Reshade's, which are lighter in terms of graphics ( personal opinion )
traison Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 You're missing precision_utility.pex, and it looks like SLHH needs it. You're probably missing a dependency. As for performance issues; Papyrus in SE/AE is 400 times slower than it was in LE. Install Papyrus Tweaks if you haven't already. By default it increases the Papyrus ops budget by 5x. Sure that's far from 400x but you can increase the limit in its config file if its needed. Just keep in mind that if you keep increasing it to make room for badly made or performance hungry mods you'll eventually just cause more issues for yourself. Keep it reasonable.
JessicaLuvx Posted July 30, 2025 Author Posted July 30, 2025 (edited) So, I had a bit of trip... Decided to remove Survival and also change RND for Sunhelm, but it was a horrible decision. Somehow SL HH did not want to play at all after that, the Licenses stand alone mod was disappointing after knowing what's in Survival. Started having a crash just outside of Whiterun, which had something to do with Courageous Women, AI Overhaul, Lux and it was happening during behavior graph loading. I knew I had screwed something up, most likely in my loadorder, so I ended up reverting to an older MO2 profile. Basically i managed to get to the point i was just without SL Survival. Now Horrible Harassment works, but it still gives me - missing precision_utility.pex, which i don't really know how to handle. With Fill Her Up Im having a bit of a hard time, basically since i installed it. Something breaks the animations for expelling cum, they dont start and cannot control my character until i press the console button. After which the sound plays and the animation plays but super fast, and only the start and end of an animation. Everything else looks the same as before. The game actually loads even more slower xD. I definitely regret trying to change those systems now... Thankfully, I got it to a stable state. And i still want survival, but maybe i should have installed it at a later stage. Edited July 30, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
JessicaLuvx Posted July 31, 2025 Author Posted July 31, 2025 I installed Precision again and the error Cannot open store for class "precision_utility", missing file is gone. Disabled most of Precision's features. Fixed horses with SC - Horses, because installing just Baka ABC, the horses didn't have a texture. Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sc-horses-35289631
JessicaLuvx Posted August 6, 2025 Author Posted August 6, 2025 How's it been guys? I want to thank everyone who took their time to look into my "issues" xD especially @traison. I've also added Baka's BaboDialogue to try. I managed to trigger two of the encounters which are tied to the player titles that you could achieve. For some reason i have not seen any random encounters yet. Can confirm that the mod recognizes the keywords added by OSL Aroused in-game, maybe these random encounters will probably appear more as i play more. This is pretty much what I've added. Yesterday had the 4hrs long test for Babo. Here is the log - Papyrus.0.log I'm very grateful for your support.
traison Posted August 6, 2025 Posted August 6, 2025 2 hours ago, JessicaLuvx said: How's it been guys? Just enjoying summer while it lasts. 2 hours ago, JessicaLuvx said: Here is the log... Doesn't look like there's anything going horribly wrong there.
JessicaLuvx Posted August 6, 2025 Author Posted August 6, 2025 Hey, thanks a lot! I forgot to mention that I'm planning to add SL Approach, as well. Possibly a couple more SS++ outcomes and I think that could be the end of adding major mods to the game. It could always change. 53 minutes ago, traison said: Just enjoying summer while it lasts. I'm glad to see that you are having a good time!
JessicaLuvx Posted September 24, 2025 Author Posted September 24, 2025 (edited) Hey guys! I was away for a bit, last month and a half. So when I came back to pick things back up, I decided to play normally straight away. I'm just going to upload the Papurys logs and a couple of crash logs. Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.logPapyrus.2.logPapyrus.3.log crash-2025-09-23-00-23-16.logcrash-2025-09-23-00-49-38.log I'll do my best to remember the important things. Basically I played the whole day before the Papyrus.3.loghappened, and I encountered two freezes around the same area going from Riverwood up towards Healgen Keep. Restarting the game after those two times, the freeze did not occur, and I did go in that area a lot afterwards. Played for a couple of hours, when the first crash happened.crash-2025-09-23-00-23-16.log I had already done a bunch of stuff in Riverwood, I think getting first Ralof, then Cloe. Already noticed some weird stuff with SLAP which I'll mention later in more detail. The crash occurred when I tried to change interior cell in Bleak Falls. On a second try the game crashed again (not in the exact same spot, but further in the dungeon) and it was apparently for an entirely different reason. Its the Papyrus.3.log leading intocrash-2025-09-23-00-49-38.log That was the last time the game crashed, so i couldn't recreate any of them. Since the game was not crashing anymore, I decided to not think about the crashes and move on. Moved on to - checking SLAP, since it was one of the last mods i added. It was awesome to see the different situations that worked, although I'm certain there is some kind of problem, because after the end of some scenarios, the NPC, that i talked to, stands there and waits. I would have to talk to the NPC again, through the "Hello" SLAP dialogue option, which sometimes triggers another dialogue, but other times I get the following error (I think). The NPC tries to say something but its being cut off so fast i cannot see the subtitles or hear whats being said and the event is over. stack: [SLApproachMiscDialogue (2B126969)].SLAppMiscDialogueQuestScript.StartDialogue() - "SLAppMiscDialogueQuestScript.psc" Line 9 .SLAppMiscDialogueStartTIF.Fragment_1() - "SLAppMiscDialogueStartTIF.psc" Line 9 I don't recall noticing or having any other issues with SLAP, although the files here could indicate that there are. Another big thing i noticed is: [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks: [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] VM is freezing... [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] VM is frozen [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] ###############Stack Dump Summary Start################ [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: SLSO_SpellGameScript.OnUpdate, Frequency: 1 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: _sls_ahegao.OnUpdate, Frequency: 1 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: babodiamonitorscript.OnUpdateGameTime, Frequency: 1 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: slsf_reloaded_playerscript.OnUpdateGameTime, Frequency: 1 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: slso_widget1update.OnUpdate, Frequency: 1 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: sslActorAlias.OnUpdate, Frequency: 1 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: sslthreadcontroller.OnUpdate, Frequency: 1 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: ActivationKeyScript.OnKeyDown, Frequency: 2 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: SLSO_SpellGameScript.OnKeyDown, Frequency: 8 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Event: sslthreadcontroller.OnKeyDown, Frequency: 476 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] ###############Stack Dump Summary End################## [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Dumping stack 1481298: [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0) [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing) [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Type: Normal [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Return register: None [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Has stack callback: No [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Stack trace: [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] [SexLabThread01 (09062452)].sslthreadcontroller.OnKeyDown() - (requested call) [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] [param 0]: 0 [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Dumping stack 1481303: [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0) [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing) [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Type: Normal [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Return register: None [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Has stack callback: No [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] Stack trace: [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] [SexLabThread01 (09062452)].sslthreadcontroller.OnKeyDown() - (requested call) [09/23/2025 - 08:36:55AM] [param 0]: 0 This was happening during a Sex Lab scene in which my character starts to "Autopilot" - the option in SL Survival i think, yet I still tried to play the SLSO mini-game, by pressing the hotkeys for it. I think this has happened before, other tests, so maybe i should just disable the Autopilot option? After that i think it was happening on most of the scenes so i had to reboot the game. By this point i had been teleported to god knows where, because i slept in a Companions bed, so i stumbled upon a Babo encounter. Some Orcs where trying to capture a girl. After being defeated I had to constantly open up to console to have the SL scene start which resulted in big wait time and this line being loged over and over. [09/23/2025 - 09:17:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - SyncLock(1) [09/23/2025 - 09:17:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - SyncLock(1) The orcs took me to their place. I was supposed to "use Hotkeys to decide what to do", but the hokeys didn't actually do anything. An error was logged each time i tried to test the babo controls through the MCM, but i dont remember which one it was exactly. I was restarting the encounter over and over again by the end of Papyrus.0.log. It felt like there is something wrong big time with this. A few things i was really wondering about: I was maybe thinking that the UI overhaul that i have could be messing up with the Babo controls, not sure. Should i be using Baka Defeat, instead of Defeat Bane? Could changing to Baka defeat benefit the other mods? Im only using Bane because its more recently updated. Im going to upload my load order just in case you need to have better reference, if you need it at all. Luvx_Loadorder.txt I was really wondering are there any sign of instability, especially after those crashes or in any of the other things i noticed. Although i have to say that i had a much better/higher quality experience as a whole on this run. I was surprised and it felt a lot more like a big positive. I really hope the files reflect the same. Edited September 24, 2025 by JessicaLuvx
JessicaLuvx Posted September 25, 2025 Author Posted September 25, 2025 I figured out the babo controls! I had mistaken other set of controls in the MCM. I had to use the magic cursor key or somethibg like that and all is working with the encounter now. I wasnt able to escape yet to comment further. The stack dump did not occur after disabling the Cumpulsive sex option i think in SL Survival, but i think i have to test a bit more to know more. I guess Ill give more info when have the chance to play.
JessicaLuvx Posted September 29, 2025 Author Posted September 29, 2025 Not much time to play and test.. I'm preparing to do a tribute to Joe Bonamassa at the end of November, so Im really busy with that atm. Wish me luck! I'm gonna post here an update about the game, when i get even little time to play (probably tomorrow evening or the day after). I'm still feeling prety good about the game, since the last time I played and shared my progress.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now