chsbhc broken up armor?

Lustfulnight

hey guys its me once again lol,
ive been doing some digging around over the web and came across alot of awsome armors and clothes but im biggest interest ive gained was in the armors and clothing sets that have been broken down into seperate parts, you know how most armor is simply just made into armor,gloves and boots?
well i really have taken a liking to broken down armor thats made into parts like legs,belt,boots,gloves,top,skirt,amulet, ect.
if anyone has any for the chsbhc body, care to share? =3. i love having the option to costumize my gear and armor =].
thanks for taking the time to read this, im sorry if my description is unclear =/. im trying to do the best to describe what im looking for.
a perfect example is a broken down clothing mod i already have which is the lingerie mod, it has been broken down into several parts such as: bra, panties, garter-belt, stockings and heels. 

i already know a few broken down gear like:
- lady blood
- lady flirt
- sylva clothing and jewlery
- amiella 
- memeru

so if you have any other armor or clothing mods that have been made into several pieces, i kindly ask mind sharing? or pointing me in the direction to get my hands on more like these 

Archived