RyDeTV Posted Friday at 02:36 PM Posted Friday at 02:36 PM Is there a modpack or a collection of semi nude and nude mods?
einnarr Posted Saturday at 05:10 AM Posted Saturday at 05:10 AM [Eishin_Flash] [Marvelous_Sunday] Editing Wonder how you'd go about editing free cam movement... Model editing is about all I can do, so this is an area that'll take some studying before it makes sense to me... Eishin_Flash.rar Marvelous_Sunday.rar 12
negcham1942 Posted Saturday at 10:47 AM Posted Saturday at 10:47 AM I have a question. When I modified an existing partially nude model to be fully nude and imported it into Unity, the game crashed. One point that comes to mind is a section in the manual (specifically on page 37) stating, "When deleting mesh components in Blender, please leave one triangular object." Is this consistent with the instruction on the first page of this topic to "shorten the skirt and tuck it inside the main body"?
goofyahhcats Posted Saturday at 11:48 AM Author Posted Saturday at 11:48 AM @einnarr which camera movement? i ported from Source Engine also anything about free camera u want ask to me?
lzx2026 Posted Saturday at 03:39 PM Posted Saturday at 03:39 PM I’m trying to replace some characters’ models with models from other games. Is the model replacement process done in Unity? When editing in Unity, do I need to import the textures as well as the mesh files, or can I just use the mesh files?
einnarr Posted Sunday at 01:18 PM Posted Sunday at 01:18 PM On 9/26/2026 at 8:48 PM, goofyahhcats said: @einnarr which camera movement? i ported from Source Engine also anything about free camera u want ask to me? I'd like to try unlocking the camera in the character viewer in Trainer_Notes. Also, it would be awesome if we could pause (or control playback of) the skill animations...! On 9/26/2026 at 7:47 PM, negcham1942 said: I have a question. When I modified an existing partially nude model to be fully nude and imported it into Unity, the game crashed. One point that comes to mind is a section in the manual (specifically on page 37) stating, "When deleting mesh components in Blender, please leave one triangular object." Is this consistent with the instruction on the first page of this topic to "shorten the skirt and tuck it inside the main body"? It's possible that the mod's M_Body_mesh is being loaded as the Base_mesh, instead of the original pfb_bdy"XXXX"_00 that should be loaded via the skinned_mesh_renderer.
peachy.keane Posted Sunday at 02:33 PM Posted Sunday at 02:33 PM 22 hours ago, lzx2026 said: I’m trying to replace some characters’ models with models from other games. Is the model replacement process done in Unity? When editing in Unity, do I need to import the textures as well as the mesh files, or can I just use the mesh files? There MIGHT be a way to replace models that way in Unity-- especially if the new model(s) are already coming from a Unity game --but I'd personally just use Blender. Specifically, I've found this tutorial to be quite helpful: Blender: Character Weight-Paint TRANSFER (30-SECONDS) As long as your new model is already close proportionally to the existing Uma model, it should work well. (You'll still need to do manual tweaking, but much less of it!)
negcham1942 Posted Sunday at 09:52 PM Posted Sunday at 09:52 PM 8 hours ago, einnarr said: Trainer_Notesのキャラクタービューアーでカメラのロックを解除してみたいです。 あと、スキルアニメーションを一時停止(または再生を制御)できたら最高ですね! おそらく、mod の M_Body_mesh が、本来 skinned_mesh_renderer を介してロードされるべき元の pfb_bdy"XXXX"_00 の代わりに Base_mesh としてロードされている可能性があります 。 You're right; when swapping meshes in Unity, it was indeed "Base" and "Base." I'll check.
goofyahhcats Posted Sunday at 11:46 PM Author Posted Sunday at 11:46 PM Hchimi Release TESTED ON JPN ONLY changelog in release @einnarr i added cutin playback slider to PhotoStudio & Gacha there maybe issue i missed so please put into github issue section do you want feature request? let me know about it
spockman Posted yesterday at 01:01 AM Posted yesterday at 01:01 AM 1 hour ago, goofyahhcats said: Hchimi Release TESTED ON JPN ONLY changelog in release @einnarr i added cutin playback slider to PhotoStudio & Gacha there maybe issue i missed so please put into github issue section do you want feature request? let me know about it Is it possible to separate the chibi head data from the settings found under UMML → Misc → Character → Dress to avoid a soft lock? I want to apply head 80 (no accessory) to each of the outfits.
negcham1942 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Ah... it doesn't crash anymore, but GolShi is broken. Is this the reason why I have to keep things like weight painting or triangular objects? By the way, when the game crashed, I had changed GolShi's "half-nude" outfit to full nudity in Unity. This time, I changed her race-day outfit to full nudity instead, and the game stopped crashing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now