FauxFurry Posted June 23 Posted June 23 I noticed that the Hunnigan Futa mod and Ada Wong in a Body Suit mod are not listed here so I might as well post the links. Â 1
VKB352 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Seems like many of the Futa mods have been removed by Nexus mods like Tomb raider, Batman etc can someone please refer any other places to get those ? 4
DiamatRUS Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Yes, a lot of futa mods were deleted from nexus....Im searching Cyberpunk animated futa ads mod, i was very cool. I had one, then deleted everithing. Damn, from now on i gonna keep those kind of things on my PC. Stupid Nexus, stupid double standarts...or even triple. Any ideas where can find some? I've searched this forum-nothing. Maybe discord or something? 1
VKB352 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Haven't managed to find anything just yet but I'll keep an eye for those and let you know if something comes up .
Bootyman467 Posted yesterday at 05:45 AM Posted yesterday at 05:45 AM On 9/27/2026 at 4:31 AM, DiamatRUS said: Yes, a lot of futa mods were deleted from nexus....Im searching Cyberpunk animated futa ads mod, i was very cool. I had one, then deleted everithing. Damn, from now on i gonna keep those kind of things on my PC. Stupid Nexus, stupid double standarts...or even triple. Any ideas where can find some? I've searched this forum-nothing. Maybe discord or something? Here you go, I still have them saved. EcchiAds-17286-1-0-1729365614.zip
Bootyman467 Posted yesterday at 06:18 AM Posted yesterday at 06:18 AM (edited) Cyber Punk - Futa Gen multiple sizes - with physics https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/13767  - Futa npc check the model author page for more to mix and match. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/18915  - Futa npc sex animation check the model author page for more and its requirements https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/26811?tab=description  - Multiple futa npcs from the same mod author with physics just check their page https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/13616  - Sex animations you need for the futa npc and for v https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/22962  https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/11077    futa 1.webm futa 2.webm futa 2-1.webm futa 3.webm futa 4.webm Edited yesterday at 06:19 AM by Bootyman467 1
FauxFurry Posted yesterday at 12:57 PM Posted yesterday at 12:57 PM (edited) A few completed (more or less) games with herm/futanari characters in them by default: Horny Haunts https://store.steampowered.com/app/3446140/Horny_Haunts/ Churn Vector https://store.steampowered.com/app/2686900/Churn_Vector/ Amorous https://store.steampowered.com/app/778700/Amorous/ Boobs Saga [Buyer beware. The creators of the 'Evil Boobs' games make these things as a sort of anti-pornography. The subject matter is meant more to disgust the audience than anything else so do not go into it expecting titillation or artistic depictions of nudity] https://store.steampowered.com/app/726360/BOOBS_SAGA_Prepare_To_Hentai_Edition/ Edited yesterday at 01:10 PM by FauxFurry Adding an advisory statement 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now