Jump to content

[mod] Saucy Overhaul


Salomon_69

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 3/21/2026 at 7:12 PM, Zeantic said:

Hey there, I found a problem. I found out that this mod broke Bigger Action Bar and OpenStarbound's options menu. I even tried unsubscribing to all my workshop mods and moving out other local mods and the problem persists on options menu.

With Saucy Overhaul:

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4de9ceea5d4c7b69893ad325d6a8d347.png


Without Saucy Overhaul:

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a7c86db460c02f9c44ebf781768fc575.png

 

Unfortunate this mod is good. Finally found my UI problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...