View File

Orc Race REPLACER:

These mods will improve the looks of the female orcs. They come with their own bodies and face textures. Available as UNP, UNPB-BBP 2.4 (which is an addon and needs the UNP Replacer as a prerequisite), UNP Skinny or CBBE.

These files have been on the Nexus for a quite a while but I've taken them down from there. Instead I moved them here since I've been asked by some users for their whereabouts. So here they are.

On this occasion I fixed the broken UNP dismemberment partitions in 3Ds Max and removed the world normals with Nifskope.

The version number 1.5 doesn't say much (was 1.2 or so on the Nexus), it just marks the re-release of these mods on LoversLab.

Orc Race ENHANCER:

The Orc Race ENHANCER comes with the same facial makeovers as the replacer (facial features proportions), but has NO body replacer onboard. The sweet orc girl you see on most of the pics is included as a preset. It is borrowed from Windsongs Beauty Overhaul Oriental v2. Unfortunately that overhaul was down last time I checked on the Nexus, so I cannot link to it.

For those that decide for a UNP body to go along with the Orc Race Enhancer and are searching for a good textures set, I STRONGLY recommend:

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/files/file/578-alt-navetsea-unp-seamless/

THAT is seamless. And quite a lovely body. Test it!

EDIT: In case you still have colour mismatches on the neck area because of the twisted UNP UV map:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50329/?

Does a really good job!

Under all circumstances credits are given to Bhaktisean, creator of the Lunari race, who kindly gave me permission to use his textures. All the best to you, Bhakti, and thank you for your kind support!

Thanks to Windsong for giving me permission to freely use his beautiful Orc preset!

Gerra6 must be credited for his awesome and dangerousky tireless work on his mesh editing tools Clothing Converter and Mesh Rigger. I used the latter (Version b_88_b, rock stable) to copy the dismemberment partitions I fixed in 3Ds Max on the meshes with the broken partitions of the same body family (in this case UNP), so I didn't have to do it all over again but instead just click some buttons. But Mesh Rigger can do so much more. My soon to come Half Orc Race update will make use of it as well. THANKS GERRA!

Last not least credits also go to Dimon for the yummy UNP (Skinny) body and Caliente for CBBE.

And thanks to all on LL. You guys rock!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/09/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I fin d the naked kid glitches more funny than a problem. I have enough "reality" mods, the levity makes for a nice break sometimes. What I would really like fixed (and cant figure out how to do myself) is for all the friggen french names to be retranslated back to english.

Guest Ragna_Rok

Now if a moderator would please move this download and thread to the right forum... 

Don't know how or why you got this into the Sexlab Framework downloads section but it most certainly doesn't belong here.

what about you suggest where it should go?

Now if a moderator would please move this download and thread to the right forum... 

Don't know how or why you got this into the Sexlab Framework downloads section but it most certainly doesn't belong here.

what about you suggest where it should go?

Where the RCOTS race mod is at, patch ought to be in the same forum as the mod it patches.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/37-downloads-skyrim-adult-sex-mods/

This mod has NOTHING to do with the SexLab Framework so it shouldn't be in this forum.

Edit: This thread can be shut down or deleted. The patch was posted in the RCOTS thread as well which is a good place for it, so this one is in excess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope this works/helps. Every time I try to loot a bandit I get a CTD as soon as I scroll past the kids undies. And this is with a very stable game that has about 200 hours absolutely crash free. And just now I reproduced the results three times in a row. So I know it's an issue with the kids undies, probably because my PC isn't a child race (would be my guess).

Guest Grestorn

I'm just about to create a merged patch using your version of the Armorpack (plus SOS revealed armors + More Skimpy Male Armor). In the english version a loads of french names and descriptions. I'm removing all of them, but I think you should fix that. 

But nevertheless, thanks a lot for your work!

Nope, didn't work. Adult male bandits still have kids underwear in their inventories and merely scrolling over them crashes the game. It hasn't been an issue with female NPCs, only adult males, and it can be replicated every single time without fail (over 20 times so far).

I don't understand why adult male NPCs would have the kids' underwear anyway! :lol:

So... does this work, or not?  I'd love to get rid of the proliferation of girl's panties throughout my world, but not at the risk of it all crashing down around me.

It didn't work for me. Your mileage may vary. But it didn't cause any crashes I wasn't already getting anyway.

It has been working perfectly fine for me, however it might be an issue with the morestuff part of the original mod, or the new updates this year. However I am unsure as I haven't't update mine yet and I will be doing so right now. I'll tell you if the updates break anything, 

Edit: Works perfectly fine for me, just make sure its at the complete bottom of you mod list.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what folder the skeleton for this race is in? I wanted to try messing with custom skeletons but no matter what I replace nothing changes it feels like :(

Well, of course that's going to depend on where your Skyrim is loaded, if you have Steam, and if you're going thru MO or something like that.  For me, the nifs are at Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/ModOrganizer/mods/Races/meshes/actors/character/oriental/x117

To nip in the bud any future confusion (because this is likely to cause it...) the female skeleton is skeleton_female_x117.nif, and the male skeleton is skeleton_female2_x117.nif.

• 3 months later...

OK, here is my impressions: The new face for female orc is much, much better then Vanilla's. There is only one thing that worries me: I have "gloss" mod and Fitness UNP skinny body. Your mod overwrote both of them. Now I have beautiful orc's face but not fitness and glossed body. Is there a way to fix this?

OK, here is my impressions: The new face for female orc is much, much better then Vanilla's. There is only one thing that worries me: I have "gloss" mod and Fitness UNP skinny body. Your mod overwrote both of them. Now I have beautiful orc's face but not fitness and glossed body. Is there a way to fix this?

The replacers CANNOT overwrite overall body replacers since the bodies that come with the orc replacers have their unique folder paths:

meshes\ORBR Meshes\actors\character\character assets

textures\ORBR textures\actors\character

whereas normal body replacers that replace all bodes in the game go to:

meshes\actors\character\character assets

textures\actors\character

so it is impossible for any of these mods to overwrite any body replacers you previously installed.

OK, if you say so. :)It strange to me to since NMM installed this meshes without asking for overwriting present body meshes. I wish I can take a pictures of previous and present state. What is interesting is that orc females have glossy faces but rough body.  Anyway, I still like what have you done to orcs. Very nice job.

Now I have beautiful orc's face but not fitness and glossed body. Is there a way to fix this?

What you can do is to exchange the meshes and textures contained in the orc replacer with the meshes and textures you use for the other races / NPCs. (The Replacer mods were done for people who wish to use different bodies for orcs than for other races.)

OR you uninstall the replacer and install the enhancer. That one has no included body meshes or textures. The orcs use the body that's already installed in your game, but the enhanced face proportions will be there since they are in the esp.