• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

can anyone help me with how to replace the face and body textures with this using Mod organizer? It doesn't install anything to your data folder so there isn't anything to replace...installing it normally doesn't seem to do anything either.
I really love how this looks and I would really like to use it as well.

• 3 months later...

can anyone help me with how to replace the face and body textures with this using Mod organizer? It doesn't install anything to your data folder so there isn't anything to replace...installing it normally doesn't seem to do anything either.

I really love how this looks and I would really like to use it as well.

Check the Mods folder in MO. You can change the meshes and textures in there.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/14/2018 at 9:29 AM, Jorvalt said:

How did you get rid of the ugly nose wrinkles?

Been a while since I used this mod (nice necro you did here, BTW), and I don't know if it's what's done here, but you can get a similar result by replacing the Orc head normal map (textures\actors\character\femaleorc\femaleheadorc_msn.dds) with the normal human one (textures\actors\character\female\femalehead_msn.dds). The human normal map may not fit the orc head shape as good as the original, but it should get rid of the wrinkles.

Otherwise, you can use Fair Skin Complexion, whose Orc head normal map is much smoother and has barely-visible (but still present) wrinkles.

On 9/14/2018 at 9:29 AM, Jorvalt said:

Also, what mod is the hair from?

All hairs in the pics are vanilla human hairs except for the sidehawk, which is from a modder's resource by Nuska. There was a mod that made it playable alongside a bunch of other hairs from the same resource pack but I think it was taken down a long time ago.

23 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Been a while since I used this mod (nice necro you did here, BTW), and I don't know if it's what's done here, but you can get a similar result by replacing the Orc head normal map (textures\actors\character\femaleorc\femaleheadorc_msn.dds) with the normal human one (textures\actors\character\female\femalehead_msn.dds). The human normal map may not fit the orc head shape as good as the original, but it should get rid of the wrinkles.

Otherwise, you can use Fair Skin Complexion, whose Orc head normal map is much smoother and has barely-visible (but still present) wrinkles.

All hairs in the pics are vanilla human hairs except for the sidehawk, which is from a modder's resource by Nuska. There was a mod that made it playable alongside a bunch of other hairs from the same resource pack but I think it was taken down a long time ago.

Yeah, with regards to the nose wrinkle thing I made a mistake. Turns out there is a current version of the oriental thing, it's just under a different name now and way updated. Had to remove some other mod that was overwriting it.

So is the 4th pic hair or some kind of hat?

Edit: Also it's not necro if the mod is still usable and nobody has asked this question before. I mean, according to my flawed logic.

2 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

So is the 4th pic hair or some kind of hat?

That's the Forsworn Headdress from the vanilla game. On males it looks like a tribal-ish helmet carved out of a deer head, but on females it turns into some weird horned wig as seen on that pic.