wilks82 Posted May 11, 2025 Posted May 11, 2025 I noticed starting last month Tul Chan got blocked by my USA IP. And now I get this: Error HTTP 451 Unavailable For Legal Reasons I tried using a Tor Browser but i can't even see Arca.live site with it. Can anyone help me see Tul Chan again? I'm so frustrated at this point and pretty bummed out.
Innocent Riekling Posted May 12, 2025 Posted May 12, 2025 Try using Proton VPN, It's free and doesn't sell your data. I hope this fixes your issue. 👍 1
FauxFurry Posted May 12, 2025 Posted May 12, 2025 It means what it says. New laws block access to those sites due to concerns related to Lolicon. They have gone so far in the other direction that they have become afraid of depictions of even characters who can be remotely said to resemble children no matter how non-sexual the content may be. I wouldn't be too surprised if Nickleodeon or Cartoon Network may be accidentally banned for a time. VPN is the only way to go now. 1
windz Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 (edited) On 5/11/2025 at 5:03 PM, Innocent Riekling said: Try using Proton VPN, It's free and doesn't sell your data. I hope this fixes your issue. 👍 I'm running proton, and it still won't allow me to view with my location changed Edited May 19, 2025 by windz
Imperfection Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 1 hour ago, windz said: I'm running proton, and it still won't allow me to view with my location changed If you have an arca account you can change your region in your profile to Germany for example and then you dont need a VPN and will not get the 451 error anymore. Steps to complete are in the spoiler of previous post I made. If your connecting initially with VPN make sure your connection is not Korea, Japan, United States, UK, Hong Kong, and China, try Germany to test.
windz Posted May 22, 2025 Posted May 22, 2025 On 5/18/2025 at 10:12 PM, Imperfection said: If you have an arca account you can change your region in your profile to Germany for example and then you dont need a VPN and will not get the 451 error anymore. Steps to complete are in the spoiler of previous post I made. If your connecting initially with VPN make sure your connection is not Korea, Japan, United States, UK, Hong Kong, and China, try Germany to test. Oh i already fixed it. I should have deleted post lol. I changed location to Japan and it worked. 1
Innocent Riekling Posted May 24, 2025 Posted May 24, 2025 Yeah, when Proton gives you a US IP, just re-roll it until you get a different region 😄
Imperfection Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) Looks like its being blocked again, started getting 451 error today. Tried VPN and have my arca account set to Germany, also tried France, no luck. I can reach tha main page but as soon as I click on any content link it leads to error page. Edited September 11 by Imperfection
Imperfection Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) I finally found a region arca would acept Netherlands, germany had been working for last 2 years. Edited September 15 by Imperfection
Papierherz Posted September 16 Posted September 16 19 hours ago, Imperfection said: I finally found a region arca would acept Netherlands, germany had been working for last 2 years. You're a lifesaver ♥ I feel like I've tried half the world with VPN xD
Miauzi Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Am 15.09.2026 um 06:30 Uhr schrieb Imperfection: Ich habe endlich eine Region gefunden, die Arca akzeptiert – die Niederlande und Deutschland –, mit denen ich die letzten zwei Jahre zusammengearbeitet habe. It hasn't been working from Germany (where I live) for the past 3–4 days—I hadn't needed a VPN before... now I have to switch to "Belgium" or the "Netherlands" via VPN.
Imperfection Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) On 9/17/2026 at 2:26 PM, Miauzi said: It hasn't been working from Germany (where I live) for the past 3–4 days—I hadn't needed a VPN before... now I have to switch to "Belgium" or the "Netherlands" via VPN. If you have arca account you can change your region in your account settings while on vpn, save your profile, then vpn is not needed anymore, at least until next region ban. Edited September 19 by Imperfection
Loadbasic_001 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Germany has stopped working for a while. I've started setting my VPN to Lithuania and it worked perfectly. You might have to adjust it more depending on ever-changing EU laws.
_sanada_ Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I'm having the same problem, still cant find the working location. i tried Netherlands and still not working
Imperfection Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 9/22/2026 at 2:05 AM, _sanada_ said: I'm having the same problem, still cant find the working location. i tried Netherlands and still not working Maybe something in these links can help you but changing region in my arca account fixed it for me and others, maybe try different vpn provider: Arca.Live: This content is not available in your country Guide to Using Arca.live for Skyrim Mods - Dwemer Mods
AceofWind Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago (edited) Firefox has it's own free built in VPN, and I use Japan as a region to access it Edited 7 hours ago by AceofWind
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now