Strip club Mods?

ryn8

No, you are quite correct in there aren't many dedicated strip clubs in oblivion.

Speaking from a Lore perspective strip clubs are more of a modern era deal, so it makes sense.

However, with all the brothel mods and prostitute mods as well as stripper options in loversclubcats (and others) I think there are alternatives out there. Besides with all the skimpy clothing mods out there with BBB enabled walks.....it sort of fills the need, for me anyway. :)

No' date=' you are quite correct in there aren't many dedicated strip clubs in oblivion.

Speaking from a Lore perspective strip clubs are more of a modern era deal, so it makes sense.

However, with all the brothel mods and prostitute mods as well as stripper options in loversclubcats (and others) I think there are alternatives out there. Besides with all the skimpy clothing mods out there with BBB enabled walks.....it sort of fills the need, for me anyway. :)

[/quote']

But there was one in Morrowind:D

But there was one in Morrowind:D

That's more to my point, earthly delights was great and was not a mod it's self, but part of Suran I believe. I think its one of umpa's dance mods that even as a pole dance that could be used. Just saying it would be cool to be able to make some gold by stripping. Could easily migrate in a prostitution angle as well.

That's more to my point' date=' earthly delights was great and was not a mod it's self, but part of Suran I believe. I think its one of umpa's dance mods that even as a pole dance that could be used. Just saying it would be cool to be able to make some gold by stripping. Could easily migrate in a prostitution angle as well.

[/quote']

Maybe I did't understand you very well (my english is poor), but there are strip-for-gold mods already. I have Stripper, you press a key, the player character dance until naked (or until you stop her) and then you look for the public money. One of my favorites mods.

You can always make your own strip club by copying atropa's NPC dancer's actor package. While applying the pacakge is easy, Creating & decorating medieval interior cells can be challenging.

--------------------

Sexy maid of chorrol's project purity quest is the largest strip mod if i recall it correctly.

Hello' date='

There are several strippers in Jenova23' Sex Shop mod.

ya I have seen that one. i am looking for a way to actually work as a stripper. Just thinking of a way to do it. Naturally it would be in a club or tavern of some sort and that has more immersion then that stripper mod out there that you can dancer anywhere and make money.

My recommendation to you for starting out is to use atropa as your base file. It already has everything that is required. I forget the slave trader/skooma dealers name but he would be a choice for being the one to hire you.

It would be most a matter of adding to existing gogo girls package, possibly adding in two more girls and of course writing the quest for your character to begin working as a dancer. Gorangas restruant job is a good mod to examine regarding this

• 1 month later...

Been building a club in the arboretum district. Mainly what I need to work out is a means of getting tipped if your working at the club. To make it simple I was thinking a script where if you stand or dance in a small area you will randomly be given a few gold pieces. Preferably by NPC's walking by and throwing it at your feet for immersion purposes; but don't think that can work. Anyways thoughts or idea on how to make it work.

Hrm, it should be possible, I know very little of Oblivion modding (or modding overall), but I did tinker around with LoversHooker (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3462) and found it has some sort of script to make NPCs approach you; You could maybe re-utilize part of that script for the purpose of the NPCs approaching.

As for the money, there is an animation for NPCs, for whenever they pick something from the floor. It's not quite throwing, but it could be said that they simply leave the money at your feet (and maybe try to get a peek at your pink since they're down there =P).

So it could be something like:

Approach player -> use pickupfromthefloor animation -> add amount of gold to player.

Just an idea.

• 3 months later...

I got back into the groove of making this thing over the holiday weekend. Little stumped on the decor for a high class strip club oblivion style. Anyone have any good idea's or mods to draw from.

Once its built I will start adding functionality with the end result being able to work at and or visit the club with all the expected amenities.

This allows you to dance and over time your clothes will be removed. After the dance people that watched will give you some septims.

That is the mod that got me thinking of making an actual strip club. As soon as I finish the club I am going to look at it and see about changing the animations; there's one out there of a pole dancer I plan on using. As well as the way you get approached. What bugged me was the way it brought in every one in an area.

Archived